• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • a1911guy

Jul 24, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    Welcome.
    Just a question. So is your house still available in TX? LOL

You really went the wrong way.

I would again say look into AGC. Pretty dang good range, and no hassles.

Ha, luckily for me it sold!

if you venture out to carroll county, hit me up and we can shoot at hap.

welcome to MDS. I moved here from KS, so I know the feel.

Cool, will do.

I used to shoot at Garland Public Shooting Range near Dallas. That place sucks compared to the AGC. Better than nothing, but if I do move back, I'm looking for a better, private range, even if it costs a couple hundred a year.

I don't understand what you mean. If you join the AGC, you just stop by anytime and shoot. No hassles.

I've shot there a number of times. Still have my yellow card in my wallet. Not that I'll be getting back there any time soon!

I'll check out. Some of the club rules, and I couldn't tell you which it was now, I read stated that you could only shoot with a full member until you were voted in a full member... blah blah blah... I quickly went to the next one.

Again, thanks for the warm welcome and look forward to shooting with some of you. I'm hoping to get my 11 day release from Bass Pro soon and I'll have a new rifle to break in!

Cyclone

Jr. Zombie Killer
    Jan 25, 2010
    Rosedale, MD
    I used to shoot at Garland Public Shooting Range near Dallas. That place sucks compared to the AGC. Better than nothing, but if I do move back, I'm looking for a better, private range, even if it costs a couple hundred a year.

I don't understand what you mean. If you join the AGC, you just stop by anytime and shoot. No hassles.
    lol... garland shooting range is where u shoot and your backstop are utility poles and electric wires... been there...:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom