• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Are you related to Piggly Wiggly?

There is no room in here for the truth regarding "the truth".

When you speak of "the truth", the hammer falls.

I spoke the truth regarding "the truth" and it did not go over very well.

And that's the truth.

I don't want to derail the thread, but since you just had to mention it.

Actually, no, the truth is you got a week off for this little gem filled with immaturity and religion bashing. You should be glad you're not banned for good.

But keep crying the victim.

http://www.mdshooters.com/showpost.php?p=2418496&postcount=14

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    I agree. One of the largest Pro-Gun groups in this country is made up entirely of Jewish folks.

I think they learned their lesson in the mid 40's. I don't see them allowing themselves to get hood-winked again.

We should be thankful that a lot of them are on our side.

higglydiggly

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 20, 2011
    I don't think you get it. They are not on your side. They're against you every step of the way. READ!

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/08/14/romney-lost-the-american-jewish-vote-by-picking-paul-ryan.html

When it comes to health care, Jews are also big fans of government spending. According “Jewish Distinctiveness in America,” a detailed 2005 study for the AJC, Jews were more supportive than any other religious group of government health-care spending and more supportive than any ethnic or racial group except African-Americans.

Another driver of the Jewish vote is fear of the Christian right. Although the percentage of American Jews who cite abortion or separation of church and state as their top voting issue is low—a combined 7 percent, according to the AJC poll—those Jews who do care about cultural issues lean massively to the left. According to the 2005 “Jewish distinctiveness,” study, Jews are the most pro-choice ethnic or religious group in America, by far. Almost 80 percent of American Jews think it’s fine for a woman to have an abortion for any reason, which is close to twice the percentage for Americans as a whole. Jews are also the religious and ethnic group most supportive of giving birth control to teenagers and most hostile to school prayer. And this cultural liberalism produces deep hostility to the Christian right. According to a 2012 study by the Public Religion Research Institute, American Jews feel almost twice as sympathetic to American Muslims as they do to the Christian right.

higglydiggly

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 20, 2011
    OK, done with my rant. Please come up with a more creative retort than, blah, blah, blah, anti-semite, etc.

I'm just making the point that a tiny minority with LOTS of money is leading the charge to take your guns away. Most of you in middle-of-nowhere America have no clue. Don't buy into the myth that they're just like you, because they are most definitely NOT. Overwhelmingly, their belief system is WAY different on most issues.

MadCat0911

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2013
    Hanover
    Read...Stop believing the bs about "liberals" being the culprits. The average "liberal" is a pot-smoking dope on welfare and doesn't have them means or the inclination to wage war against the 2nd amendment. One particular sub-group of Liberals does.

http://forward.com/articles/175270/jewish-gun-control-backers-plan-new-push/?p=all

Hahahahaha, "The average "liberal" is a pot-smoking dope on welfare and doesn't have them means or the inclination to wage war against the 2nd amendment."

I'm sorry, but as a liberal, that's effing hilarious. Very few of my liberal friends smoke pot. None of them are on welfare. Most of them hate guns.

Now, taking your "expertise" on liberals, I'm supposed to believe your "expertise" on jews?

higglydiggly

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 20, 2011
    C'mon be serious. That was done for effect. I was just trying to make a distinction between the garden-variety liberals that we conservatives lampoon as "low information Obama voters" and the ones who actually champion serious attacks on the 2nd amendment. BTW, your own anecdotal experience isn't necessarily representative of the population of liberals as a whole. But since we're using anecdotal evidence, I was born and raised in Potomac, MD. That's where I learned a thing or two about the prevailing cultural attitudes I was referring to.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I have a pocket full of fvcks and not a single one is for the background of people attempting to besmirch our rights and circumvent the Constitution of the United States.

Instead of worrying about whatever creed it is they come from, focus on the people themselves.

higglydiggly

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 20, 2011
    You shouldn't be too afraid to confront the obvious common denominator.

Know thy enemy! Isn't that a basic tenet of war?

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    This topic got crazy fast. All liberals are on welfare and the Jews are out to take our guns. People really need to stop generalizing and wearing tin foil hats around here. Repeat after me, “Infowars is bad for me, infowars is bad for me.”

Anyway, gun grabbing is not a liberal or conservative specific issue. Many liberals are all for letting us keep all our guns rights and some even are our friends at the range. Likewise, some conservatives are out to take our guns, such as Senator McCain. This isn’t as black and white of an issue as some of you want it to be so let’s cool it on the “libtard” stuff.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    This topic got crazy fast. All liberals are on welfare and the Jews are out to take our guns. People really need to stop generalizing and wearing tin foil hats around here. Repeat after me, “Infowars is bad for me, infowars is bad for me.”

Anyway, gun grabbing is not a liberal or conservative specific issue. Many liberals are all for letting us keep all our guns rights and some even are our friends at the range. Likewise, some conservatives are out to take our guns, such as Senator McCain. This isn’t as black and white of an issue as some of you want it to be so let’s cool it on the “libtard” stuff.

A little tin foil never hurt anyone. :innocent0

As for the rest of your comment. :thumbsup:

ccarson

I'm old school
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 28, 2013
    Montgomery County
    So is the commercial being run so they can bask in the glow of their success?
    A well deserved pat on the back for pushing through this crap
    Or are they preparing for a fight?
    I'm hoping that it's a fight they anticipate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom