• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Too far for me BUT has anybody tried "Buffalo Wild Wings"? One in De that might be worth the drive..... Hooters = LOUSY IMO.

BWW is a nasty average typical chain wing place.

IMHO...if it's not a local place it's garbage. The same for crab cakes.

About once a year I get a craving for BWW....everytime I leave I tell myself I wont be going back. It's meh at best.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.

About once a year I get a craving for BWW....everytime I leave I tell myself I wont be going back. It's meh at best.

That's what I wanted to hear. :) Hooters sucks because I don't like them when they're like boiled in sauce, too wet and mushy, I like SOME firmness or crunch to the meat. If the OP's place is a local owned maybe I'll try it next time I visit my brother on Rockanna Rd.

cjl7

Apr 2, 2012

I go through the same process. Say i'm never going back, do, repeat. I need to find some better wing places. I'll give this one a try when i'm down that way.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    I used to love Mulligans in Salisbury, right across the street from the University..... 25 cent wings and cheap draught beer during the games......they went **** up though. :sad20: Dinner for 5 bucks at that price. :thumbsup:

smokering

Day Walker
    May 16, 2008
    AA
    J.Kings (formerly Kaufmann's Tavern) has very good wings....especially for not a wing place. My buddy who has been to Wingmans is a wing nut and says J.King wings are way better, but he'll patronize Wingman because it's 5 minutes from his house.

JasonB

Ultimate Member
    Sep 4, 2012
    Belcamp
    CR Wings in Bel Air is pretty good if you're in the northern part of the state. Just make sure to put your order in early if its a football day. You can put in to pick up at a certain timeslot.

chevydave

Sep 24, 2011
    severna park
    J.Kings (formerly Kaufmann's Tavern) has very good wings....especially for not a wing place. My buddy who has been to Wingmans is a wing nut and says J.King wings are way better, but he'll patronize Wingman because it's 5 minutes from his house.

I used to go to kaufmans all the time when I was a volunteer at the odenton firehouse when did it change names

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

smokering

Day Walker
    May 16, 2008
    AA
    I used to go to kaufmans all the time when I was a volunteer at the odenton firehouse when did it change names

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
    Changed ownership and names either late last year or early 2012. I usually go after the patio is open for the season so I didn't notice until like April this year and Bobby (bartender) told me it had been a few months.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Buffalo Wild Wings is hugely anti gun. I'll never give them a dime. Most of their stores are posted. In VA anyway. I'm sure if we win Wollard they'll put signs up.

No thanks.

jvegas

Ultimate Member
    Aug 15, 2009
    Bill Batemans has very good wings IMO. I usually do my own, but if I buy them, its from Batemans

batemans suck compared to these, trust me. i also was huge on batemans wings when i lived in severna park.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Batemans? Every Batemans I've been to in MD and PA are a magnet for white trash and food is always "meh".

If in Carroll look at Balisomo's. We've been there several times for wings since football started. A lot of flavors, good wings, and the pizza is alright as well.

jvegas

Ultimate Member
    Aug 15, 2009
    wingman also does a police, military, fire, EMT discount, for those in the profession.

Last edited:

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I'll try wingman since I'm close. I only like lemon pepper wings from batemans, their service sucks. Glory days does good wings, their glory sauce. Gina's Cantina off veterans and generals highway does a kick ass tijuana sauce wing. Elsies, across from Hellas, does a decent wings to go franchise.
    If you go to BWW order your wings extra crispy, that's the key. BWW has an excellent better selection. Arundel mills location the service is awful. I'll go in a pinch. I usually drive to the Annapolis location.

Sent from my phone from somewhere in the world.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    BWW for the beer selection, not better selection, typo.

Sent from my phone from somewhere in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom