• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigSteve57

Ultimate Member
    Feb 14, 2011
    NICE GROUPS!
    I got a Buckmark Camper in Stainless this past August. They are indeed fun to shoot and CRAZY accurate.

Mice hunting anyone?

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    You must have different definition of "crazy accurate" that I do and I shoot Buckmarks exclusively in competition. Crazy accurate to me is a Pardini or a Hammerli or even a classic Browning Medalist. Buckmarks and Rugers are good not great. The S&W 41 is a little better.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    I have a Buck Mark, 3 Rugers, a 41 and a Woodsman. I really do like the Buck Mark best. If my old eyes could see the sights on the Woodsman I'm sure I would do better with it. The Woodsman is a finely crafted gun for sure. Never have stripped my Rugers for fear I'll never get them back together but will have to soon to put a Lite upper on one.

DocAitch

Jun 22, 2011
    North of Baltimore
    I replaced the trigger and the sear spring in my BuckMark and now the trigger compares very favorably with the Volquartsen in my 22/45.(thanks to photoracer on this forum for steering me over to rimfirecentral.com and chim on that forum for the pix and narrative on how to do it)
    I guess that I will have to put a couple of thousand rounds through both pistols before I decide which one I like best (or not):D
    I also found more magazines for the Browning and found that the Mcfadden loader works just as well with the Browning mags
    DocAitch

qcka.jpg
    1rxu.jpg

Last edited:

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Nice Pair of Buckmarks Doc

I found some ammo my Buckmark does not like. Winchester 333 in the bulk box.
    My Marlin and my Friends Ruger will have Ejection failures sometimes but I had duds and several times the shell would not even eject. It would get stuck in the chamber. My dad was trying it in his Ruger SR22 in the next lane over and had the same problems. I'll try the winchester 333 again next time (first time) I clean the Buckmark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    nexgen98

Latest threads

Top Bottom