• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nemesis

Russian Grizzly Adams
    Oct 3, 2009
    Martinsburg, WV
    I got USPS Priority Flat Rate. It will probably go out on Friday. I've actually gotten stuff from them within 3 days of ordering if I use USPS. UPS is another story, though :sad20:

Jim

know who has fast as hell shipping? cheaperthandirt...they amaze me...i ordered my MIAD tuesday, yesterday when i got home from work it was shipped, and with how fast my ammo and a few other things have gotten here before it may even be here today.

MI just shipped my sight/mount today, scheduled to be here monday

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    know who has fast as hell shipping? cheaperthandirt...they amaze me...i ordered my MIAD tuesday, yesterday when i got home from work it was shipped, and with how fast my ammo and a few other things have gotten here before it may even be here today.

CTD has held my order for stuff in stock for five days before shipping. The only thing I get from them now is magazines for my ParaOrdnance.

Jim

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    thats strange. this is my firth order from them, all 4 before have gotten here in 3-4 days =/

what were you ordering?

Magazines, a new handguard for my CETME, slings, ammo, other odds and ends. I've ordered from the three times, only once did my order ship that day. The other two, 5 days from ordering to shipping, and then it took three to four days to get to me.

Nemesis

Russian Grizzly Adams
    Oct 3, 2009
    Martinsburg, WV
    Magazines, a new handguard for my CETME, slings, ammo, other odds and ends. I've ordered from the three times, only once did my order ship that day. The other two, 5 days from ordering to shipping, and then it took three to four days to get to me.

damn they just dont like you =P :lol:

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    That's the truth, CTD has gotten over 5k of my cash over the past 20 months, the LONGEST I've had to wait for something, 2 extra days due to inclement weather. Mostly ammo and small odds/ends.

Forest

The AR guy
    Jul 13, 2011
    I'm reading alot of chatter. What I really want to know is,

where are the pics!?? :shrug:

:needpics:

How about shots of the parts you plan on using that you've already collected?

Nemesis

Russian Grizzly Adams
    Oct 3, 2009
    Martinsburg, WV
    I'm reading alot of chatter. What I really want to know is,

where are the pics!?? :shrug:

:needpics:

How about shots of the parts you plan on using that you've already collected?

nothing has come in yet, but i will be taking pictures as the build kicks off...be patient, i have to.......lol

i may try to do some MSpaint work here in a bit.

kinda-sorta-maybe-lol-wtf-happened-to-the-scale-of-shit-holy-hell...

well you get the idea...i guess...LOL my paint skills suck a hard one.

lolwtfi.jpg

boardboy330

Resident Secret Squirrel
    Mar 18, 2008

All my furniture from them was here in two days via normal shipping methods....granted it ships from TX to IL...so not a long haul.

Photoshop FTW

Sirex