• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    Would love to help if the timing is right. Long-time homebrewer, and BJCP Certified Beer Judge here :party29:. Someone asked me the other day, "Sh!t how do you get that gig?" Brew and drink a lot of beer, take the test, and prepare to spend all disposable income (after making the necessary pre-HB281 firearms acquisitions, of course) traveling to competitions to judge beer.

The last time I saw my abs was in 198...no...1972.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Please note I do not know enough to say if its too hoppy or too this or too that. I will tell you if it tastes good and if I would buy it by the case full. :)

matt

No one special
    Apr 9, 2011
    I'm in Howard County, but I'm watching my abs. I don't do a gazillion crunches and leg raises to blow my abs over some beer!:D

Someone sounds like they are signing up to be on the bachelorette.....

What is with the "Brew" in your name?!? Now I'm really confused..

Multifaceted

Jerk of all Trades
    Jan 10, 2013
    Adams County, PA
    Not a huge fan of pub dog, and I have never heard of Frisco. I will have to check it out. Usually I hit up Klobys when in the need for a good brew.

Check out Frisco, they have about 80 taps and a myriad of other artisanal brews by the bottle. It's kind of like Churchkey, but less hipsters and more room.

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    I'm in the bottom corner of HoCo, north Laurel, with decades of beer drinking experience. Depending on location of your facility, also willing to help out especially if there is beer involved.

freddie

Mar 20, 2013
    I have been home-brewing and wine making for several years - almost started brewery 10 years ago.

I am located in Ellicott City - Retired - available most anytime for taste testing.

Warning: I lean more towards dark ales.

email/PM

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Check out Frisco, they have about 80 taps and a myriad of other artisanal brews by the bottle. It's kind of like Churchkey, but less hipsters and more room.

Judges bench has a small varied selection also ellicott mills brewing right across the street gets some good stuff.

Sent from somewhere in the world.

Multifaceted

Jerk of all Trades
    Jan 10, 2013
    Adams County, PA
    Judges bench has a small varied selection also ellicott mills brewing right across the street gets some good stuff.

Sent from somewhere in the world.

Both are good joints. EMBC being an old watering hole of mine. But when it comes to selection, Frisco dominates. The only other place that can compete would probably be Max's in Fells Point.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Let me put this into perspective. You don't want us to be your friend but you want us to drink your free beer? :rolleyes:

I would like to surmise his friends might not be totally honest for fear of dashing his hopes. I saw the request for unbiased feedback.

If you show up and drink his free beer and make fun of it you still wont be his friend, but you will given and honest assessment. Now, if you like his beer and encourage him on you are apt to become a friend. If you help him improve, that just adds to the possible friend thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom