• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    I get to taste test beer? This seriously sounds like a sting.
    Will cops show up? ;p

btw, I am in Howard. if you need cynical direct smart ass advice. That's me. I won't sugar coat a darn thing.

elwojo

File not found: M:/Liberty.exe
    Dec 23, 2012
    Baltimore, Maryland
    I have been homebrewing beer for about 5 years now - and I would be more than willing to fill out some BJCP forms and give you my hedonistic opinion on your beers!

I've dreamed about opening a brewery on and off for the last few years - but the legal work and sheer amount of financial risk have kept me largely at bay from doing it. On that note: I would love to help work with you to get you up and running on your feet as a brewery!

goofy810

Jan 14, 2013
    All thanks for the input we are working on test batches now and will have about 4 or 5 types to try by the end of June. We hope to have more plans in place after we get zoning approved for over 10k barrels production in Howard county in the next few weeks. Also looking for volunteers willing to work for beer when we first open to help with the tasting room and production as its gona take over 1.5 mill to open so cash will be right

Skins_Brew

loves the smell of cosmo
    Mar 4, 2009
    moйтgomeяу сoцйту
    All thanks for the input we are working on test batches now and will have about 4 or 5 types to try by the end of June. We hope to have more plans in place after we get zoning approved for over 10k barrels production in Howard county in the next few weeks. Also looking for volunteers willing to work for beer when we first open to help with the tasting room and production as its gona take over 1.5 mill to open so cash will be right

What location are you looking at? SOmewhere in Columbia would be pretty popular. As that market is currently untapped (no pun intended).

Another untapped market would be Downtown Silver Spring. The population down there is increasing and all of the non brew pubs do great business. Plenty of yuppy folks down there would be all over locally brewed beer.

There is that Firehouse brew place, but it sucks Royally. I dont even think the beer is brewed on site.

matt

No one special
    Apr 9, 2011
    I'll gladly help out- and I'll happily volunteer and drink beer. I don't care for the mixing of compensated WORK and beer... It just takes away from the beer...

Dec 31, 2012

I would be in for this. Especially if you're going for Belgian styles. A saison would be nice but hard local competition against Stillwater.

Multifaceted

Jerk of all Trades
    Jan 10, 2013
    Adams County, PA
    What location are you looking at? SOmewhere in Columbia would be pretty popular. As that market is currently untapped (no pun intended).

Another untapped market would be Downtown Silver Spring. The population down there is increasing and all of the non brew pubs do great business. Plenty of yuppy folks down there would be all over locally brewed beer.

There is that Firehouse brew place, but it sucks Royally. I dont even think the beer is brewed on site.

Untapped market, really? Columbia has the Ale House, Frisco Taphouse, and Pub Dog.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore

I'm in.

Like to hear more about the "types".

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I'm in Howard County, but I'm watching my abs. I don't do a gazillion crunches and leg raises to blow my abs over some beer!:D

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    I am in MD and always up for tasting beer. Up in edgewood so 45 minutes to most places in howard county.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    :)
    :beer:

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      9.1 KB · Views: 178

jetaws6

Jan 8, 2013
    I would be interested in helping out. I have brewed a few batches of home brew at my house and my girlfriend says I am always critiquing everything

goose4

Jan 6, 2013
    Would love to help. I try to seek out different makes/styles on a regular basis. Sounds like a daunting task as everyone has different tastes. Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom