• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joseph87'

Nobama
    Dec 22, 2011
    Charleston SC
    The Sig is my currently issued weapon (it is also full auto). Aside from a great trigger, I think it is junk. Very heavy compared to other cqb weapons, a pain to tear apart compared to an m-4, and adds nothing to the accuracy department. Save the money and buy something battle proven. It's almost like Sig tried to marry an ak and ar together, but failed miserably. Again, just my opinion along with 15 other unhappy customers. We are soon moving back to an ar platform

Which model boss!

Can't think of the model # but Daewoo made a preban rifle that had an AK action and took AR mags. It is a great gun. Hard to find and expensive now.

K1 and K2 looked kind of like a cross between a galil and an AR. They were starting to gain in popularity in the late 80s and early 90s when the AWB went into effect. They started making thumbhole post ban sporters after that, but the popularity dropped off. That's back when you could still get your hands on HK91s, 93s, 94s, galils and even the occasional Valmet. Those are all pretty hard to find now. Still kicking myself for passing on an HK91 in 93. Had 2 mags, a sling and a scope mount. I was still in the military then and money was tight. If I knew how they were going to increase in value, I should have sucked it up, bought it anyway and ate ramen for 6 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom