• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • narcolepticsniper

That one guy
    Jul 4, 2009
    Indiana
    Is it possible to get a decent kit in less than 2 weeks? I've got the stripped lower, and need another rifle for three gun. My teammates are pistol and shotgun guys, so they haven't got anything but bolt guns. Any IP's stock the full kits?

06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    some of our vendors around the area have lower parts kit in stock. What are you looking for when you say kit. Just the parts kit or you talking basically everything but the lower. You can order everything online also and have it by the end of the week from most places.

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    I've got an extra you can borrow for the match but you'd have to shoot irons, I lent the optics to one of my teammates.

Or you could shoot the AK with a SPARC.....

06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    it all depends on what you are wanting to build. I mean i could send you 5000 links to so many options, i mean if you are wanting to build a 3 gun specific setup it might take a little longer, or if you are wanting just a ar for everything. but you got aimsurplus, bravocompanyusa, palmettostatearmory, just so many out there that can ship next day depending on whats in stock.

06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    hell you can call rainierarms and see if they have their 18 inch woa barrels in stock, order that and a brake from them. then all the rest of the stuff from aimsurplus and bcm and have it built by the weekend.

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    If you weren't so far away I'd make sure you were GTG. If you are shooting York you can borrow my back up 3-gun. It's ready to rock and pretty bad ass. It's a sub MOA rifle.

jawn

YOU TROLLIN!
    Feb 10, 2011
    INTARWEB
    Engage also has a 14.5 inch Spikes upper with a pinned dynacomp. All you need is an LPK and a stock.

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    You do realize that you will lose at least two days this week as well.

Many MD shops have complete uppers in stock. I would bet that one or two also has a complete lower as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom