• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • m33p

Feb 17, 2012
    Editor’s note: The caller in the video below identified as Lt. McCoy of a North Carolina police department told Pastor Butch Paugh on December 28, 2012, that police are training for martial law this year. Paugh hosts the GCN radio show Call to Decision Monday-Friday 8:00pm-9:00pm Central Time. He is a highly credible source of information and released the clergy response story.

In this broadcast of the Cybertribe News Network, a North Carolina Police Lieutenant calls in to give his first hand knowledge of preparations being made within his own department to train and prepare for martial law in the United States, possibly in the coming year.
    Many similar reports are starting to trickle in from all across the country, through various independent media resources and even organizations like Oath Keepers.
    The consensus is that a major economic event is expected, and that it will be used to provide cover for the institution of draconian policies being readied behind the curtain. The exact timing of this event is not clear, but we do know the planning is being done, and that provisions are being put in place.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    May be legit, but I'm always a little leery when I keep hearing 'they' and exactly who 'they' are is never fully explained....not a whole lotta facts here but lots of conjecture and speculation from rednecks

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Sounds like just another tinfoil radio program with a wacky host and dubious "callers".

m33p

Feb 17, 2012
    I agree it definitely is speculative. I found out shortly after posting this thread that "infowars" is highly discussed as being false information. Decided to keep the thread open just to discuss possible legitimacy.

GRAY GHOST

The 43rd
    Jul 24, 2012
    C.S.A.
    well since we live in MD, lets keep the focus here. my question would be, IF or WHEN this happens. how many of are fellow mds LEO'S will step up and warn us of this? now for my other question. how many of you are going to stay on the other side? dont get me wrong as of now we are all brothers on the same side. but if or when that would happen, you would be on the other side. but since you all love your jobs i guess we will never know until that day comes. its like when my brother was in the 82nd airborn. i knew i had someone on the inside.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Better run for the hills now. Don't delay. A swarm of viscous rumors and innuendo is almost upon us and might not play nice. One of us will send a signal when the coast is clear. Be watching for it, day and night.

1969sschevelle

Dec 28, 2012
    Lost Farmland County MD
    In MD,a small snowstorm/rainstorm could cause a riot,traffic jams,......ect..(seen it happen at the grocery store)...what a mess...fuel shortages...(this summer).....power outages..(always)....road closures.....

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    In MD,a small snowstorm/rainstorm could cause a riot,traffic jams,......ect..(seen it happen at the grocery store)...what a mess...fuel shortages...(this summer).....power outages..(always)....road closures.....

Dogs and cats living together.....

jessebogan

Feb 25, 2012
    Here is my take on "Martial Law". The US Constitution guarantees us a Representative republican form of government. (Article 4 section 4) Martial law is not that. If the elected fools try to shove that down our throats under any pretense, they will have discarded both the Constitution, and their oath to keep it. In that case, they will no longer be the legitimate government of the US, but merely a bunch of usurpers occuping DC. Act according to the dictates of your conscience.

Jesse in Rockville

straightsilver3

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 2, 2011
    everywhere
    Yes at this point it's talk But why are all you NAY SAYER'S think it can't happen Here? I would like to know I see this same talk every thread that has Tin foil or Infowars in it Gentlemen Please educate me on the subject

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    How about channeling this energy into real concerns like pending 2A issues in the MD legislature?

Ab_Normal

Ab_member
    Feb 2, 2010
    Carroll County
    Here is my take on "Martial Law". The US Constitution guarantees us a Representative republican form of government. (Article 4 section 4) Martial law is not that. If the elected fools try to shove that down our throats under any pretense, they will have discarded both the Constitution, and their oath to keep it. In that case, they will no longer be the legitimate government of the US, but merely a bunch of usurpers occuping DC. Act according to the dictates of your conscience.

Jesse in Rockville

Interesting viewpoint.

Pushrod

Master Blaster
    Aug 8, 2007
    WV High Country
    Wont hold my breath. I've been hearing doomsday predictions for the past 5 years and none of it has come to fruition. What the hell am I suppose to do with all these beans now!?

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010

Jesse in Rockville

Don't have to think back too far to remember southern Louisiana and New Orleans right after Hurrican Katrina; it was horrible; people forced into the Superdome where they were murdered, raped, etc., those that stayed in their homes were forcibly disarmed and left at the mercy of roving gangs. Have we forgotten that episode of martial law???

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Wont hold my breath. I've been hearing doomsday predictions for the past 5 years and none of it has come to fruition. What the hell am I suppose to do with all these beans now!?

buy gas mask for the wife and kid.. that is if you decide to eat them in one sitting. :lol2:

jessebogan

Feb 25, 2012
    No, I have not forgotten at all. I have the images of "Law Enforcement" personnel from around the country violating the law, their oaths, and basic commen decency forever burned into my memory. That is what led to my above comment.Mayopr Nagin, who issued the illegal order, and the cops that did it, all got away with it. Hopefully, the next time it is tried, there will be consequences of one sort or another. Either the laws of this country have equal meaning for each and every citizen, or there is no law at all except that which is imposed at the point of someones gun. You will have to decide for yourself which it will be.

Jesse in Rockville

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom