• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Parry

Nov 22, 2020
    On my way out of Maryland
    I went with a buddy to the show today. The show was packed from 10am-12:30pm. I could barely get past all the people which include those who brought their entire family with children, slow walkers, groups standing in the aisles blocking the way..... I noticed lots of people coughing and not covering their mouths. It was frustrating to move from table to table with so many people. There was a very good selection of gun, rifle, shotgun inventory. While there were a good inventory of magazines, I think they were over priced. The 33 glock mags were $50 at one table. However, another had the Shield Arms gen2 mags (43x/48) for $40. There were plenty of knives, swords, and and other sharp weapons. I bought two knives: on that looks cool for a collection and another that could become an edc. There was a MD FFL charging $50 so I don't think I felt limited to just long guns. The longest lines were for the build your own Glock or Glock 80 stations. The best price I saw was $420 for a full kit. I wish I knew how to build one! I saw one guy buy 5 kits. There were plenty of holsters and I found a pocket holster a bit better than a "sticky holster" which fits my needs.

All in all, there were plenty of selection. The firearm prices were fair, but the prices for other items like magazines and other accessories were about 15%-20 higher for many items I saw there in 2021. I'm thinking about returning on Sunday because I didn't get to see everything and I still need a range bag.

Sage954

Oct 8, 2019
    Was there this afternoon. 5 minute line to buy a ticket. Prices were all over the place. Lots of inventory. One vendor had 9mm fmj at 320$ a case. Best I’ve seen in a while. Picked up some extra Glock 33 round mags for 36$ each. I did see the guy selling them for 50$ a few tables away. Capitalism at its best. Fun time walking around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom