• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Parry

Nov 22, 2020
    On my way out of Maryland
    I'll be there Saturday. I'm looking for a good gun cabinet and/or safe. I will also be looking into range bags for long guns. I'll be the one wearing the camouflage cap and a hoodie....wait, I think that's what all the customers there wear!

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Show was lightly attended at 6:30p when I left.

Ammo has come down, but online is still cheaper.

Lots of 9mm 115gr (s&b) for 36cents. Green tips still fairly outrageous at 70+ each.

Guy up front had primers, several thousand of various varieties (spp, srp, others). CCI, IIRC, for $180/1000. He gave the price per hundred, but I forgot what he said. Powder of various types was available, but don't remember the exact types.

Ar15 gen 2 magpul mags for $10, as usual.

Those Savage pistols are still calling me to refill for my C$R... there is a 1915 in 380 that's been there for a while (with price tag to make it stay there even longer)....

River02

One Ping Only...
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2015
    Mid-Maryland
    Gonna make the trip down Saturday morning-- never been, figure it's time. Hope to pick up some 15rd Shield mags for the 43x. Everything after that will be an unplanned purchase--

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Show was lightly attended at 6:30p when I left.

Ammo has come down, but online is still cheaper.

Lots of 9mm 115gr (s&b) for 36cents. Green tips still fairly outrageous at 70+ each.

Guy up front had primers, several thousand of various varieties (spp, srp, others). CCI, IIRC, for $180/1000. He gave the price per hundred, but I forgot what he said. Powder of various types was available, but don't remember the exact types.

Ar15 gen 2 magpul mags for $10, as usual.

Those Savage pistols are still calling me to refill for my C$R... there is a 1915 in 380 that's been there for a while (with price tag to make it stay there even longer)....

Lots of cheap Turkish ammo.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I bought a minty High Standard Supermatic Citation Military, with 7 " fluted barrel. Walnut grips for $550.00 early Hamden gun. well worth what I paid for it. glad I went !! Saw 2 Cetme L rifles there . full stock $1350.00. Collapsible stock $1850.00 both looked new.

Last edited:

Mitral

Sep 6, 2015
    Calvert
    Was a line at open 3 pm. Moved fast. They were letting pre paid admission skip the line. Prob waited
    10 mins. From leaving the truck to getting stamped.

VRC Racing

MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2009
    Ijamsville
    Arrived at 3:3PM, very short line.
    Saw a Colt AR15 SP1 for $2500 and a GAU for $3000 both over priced and unavailable to MD resident because of the stupid HBAR rule.
    Picked up a 80% Glock kit for $400 just because and a tube of silver eagles for a fair price.
    All in all a good time. Off to Howard County in the morning.
    -Russ

Medusa Joe

Industry Partner
    May 28, 2020
    Hollywood, MD
    Medusa Munitions is there all 3 days. We sold a bunch of powders yesterday as well as bullets & shot. We can also assist with regulated transfers to MD residents.

A big thank you to Ammo Jon for finding that Glock G17L that I’ve been looking for at a great price.

If you can’t find the guy selling the high priced primers, then stop by our table and we can point you in the right direction. They’re almost directly across the aisle from us near the guys selling cigars.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Medusa Munitions is there all 3 days. We sold a bunch of powders yesterday as well as bullets & shot. We can also assist with regulated transfers to MD residents.

A big thank you to Ammo Jon for finding that Glock G17L that I’ve been looking for at a great price.

If you can’t find the guy selling the high priced primers, then stop by our table and we can point you in the right direction. They’re almost directly across the aisle from us near the guys selling cigars.

Glad you got it. It was a steal.

niftyvt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 21, 2010
    Virginia
    I got there at 830am and line was ok and went really fast around 9am when I went through the doors. Looked at every table and the very last row I went down had what I was looking for. Grabbed a DD5 V3 308 and a Mossberg 940 JM both at MSRP from the same dealer. Only ones I saw at the show!

Thegman

Jul 11, 2021
    I got there at 830am and line was ok and went really fast around 9am when I went through the doors. Looked at every table and the very last row I went down had what I was looking for. Grabbed a DD5 V3 308 and a Mossberg 940 JM both at MSRP from the same dealer. Only ones I saw at the show!

Mind if I ask what vendor you got it from, and how much you paid? Been looking for one for a while now.

P/M me with the info if you're more comfortable.

Thanks.

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    Anyone notice any Stribog's? Another range toy I'm looking for is the new HK MP5 22 pistol. Went to the Great American Outdoor show with a friend. Kind of a let down with out some of the big players like Colt or Geisselle there to finger bang the latest stuff. Might head down to Chantilly tomorrow just for kicks.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Anyone notice any Stribog's? Another range toy I'm looking for is the new HK MP5 22 pistol. Went to the Great American Outdoor show with a friend. Kind of a let down with out some of the big players like Colt or Geisselle there to finger bang the latest stuff. Might head down to Chantilly tomorrow just for kicks.

Saw plenty of Stribog. Don’t recall the HK 22 pistol but plenty of mags for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom