• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    Condolences and thoughts to Mooseman's family, friends and Hooligan buddies. Unfortunately, I never had the pleasure and honor to have met him but enjoyed his thoughts on MDS

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    I am sorry that I never got to meet him. Always very respectful, and civil on the board. Way way too young. Prayers to his family and his friends.

4570inMD

Western MD Hooligan #007
    Jan 26, 2011
    West Virginia
    Can you put a name to all the faces?

Hooligans%20Group%20picture_zpseep0rb46.jpg

j0864 is behind the camera
    Wagtail, StanW, 4570inMD, ThreeBand, ThreeBand‘s fiance, Lou45, Sling Blade, Sling Blade’s wife, Engine4
    Mopar, ShallNotInfringe, SNI son (kneeling)
    Mooseman (sitting)

4570inMD

Attachments

• Hooligans Group picture.jpg
      Hooligans Group picture.jpg
      88.4 KB · Views: 282

Skins_Brew

loves the smell of cosmo
    Mar 4, 2009
    moйтgomeяу сoцйту
    Very sad to see this. I never met mooseman in person, but here on MDS he seemed like a really great person. I definetly viewed his posts with respect and he always had some excellent to add. Is there any kind of gofundme setup or something.

RIP mooseman. :(

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    This is so very sad, I am sick to my stomach. I never met mooseman, but we sent a few PMs when he won a karma. I could tell just from that he was a kind and loving person.

Thoughts and prayers to Mrs mooseman and all the hooligans.

MDS has been diminished greatly.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Going shooting today. Gonna wear a Hawaiian shirt.

It seems to be the right thing to do.

I can't agree with you more.

I spoke with Mooseman's wife Cheryl a little while ago. It's very hard for her right now as you can imagine.

Buck's services will be at Adams Family Funeral Home in Cumberland on either Tuesday or Wednesday. She's meeting with the funeral home later today to firm up a date and time. I'll let everyone know when I have specific details.

Cheryl wanted me to thank you all for your prayers, thoughts and kind wishes. She knows how much Buck enjoyed this forum and how well he was though of by the members.

Buck was the kind of person anyone would be proud to call a true friend. He will be deeply missed.

:sad20:

Uuuggghhh, the "Adams Family" Funeral Home??? Wondering if anybody's caught on to that one yet??? Not trying to be a smartass here but I really do see some humor in it. I think MM would appreciate it too.

I think we should have such a shoot, whether or not funds are needed, I am sure they would be appreciated.

I have never met him, but I wouldn't mind putting some rounds down range in his honor.

We will be doing so the weekend of May 16th/17th (prolly Sunday the 17th starting around 7 to 8 AM) at the Savage River range. I have a neat idea to give MM a proper sendoff MDS style other than just wearing Hawaiian shirts.

I'm hoping to be well enough by then to be back in the driver's seat (literally as I can not drive in my current condition until the doc gives me the go ahead as I heal up) and be able to shoot .22lr by then and hopefully have no more need for my walker.

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    We will be doing so the weekend of May 16th/17th (prolly Sunday the 17th starting around 7 to 8 AM) at the Savage River range. I have a neat idea to give MM a proper sendoff MDS style other than just wearing Hawaiian shirts.

I haven't figured out how to do this in case I can't make it out there, but I would be more than happy to provide the shirts from my own collection.

ETA: wife caught me as i was logging back in...

Attachments

• WP_001000.jpg
      WP_001000.jpg
      56.3 KB · Views: 220

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    roth405

Latest threads