• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    Happy B-Day Mooseman!

Today was Mooseman's birthday, I hope today he is shooting in heaven.

There's no doubt in anyone's mind Mooseman enjoyed an early morning Hooligan Shoot in Heaven.

We miss you each and every day, my friend. And we know you and Hooli are watching over us.

:thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMG_1021 Mooseman Closeup SNIP 02.jpg
      IMG_1021 Mooseman Closeup SNIP 02.jpg
      69.3 KB · Views: 474
    Feb 28, 2013
    BTW, ma'am.

Please, feel free to create an account if you wanna join us with your own identity. Jump in anytime. We'd love to have ya. :)

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Have I missed it or has there been a recent update on Mrs. Mooseman and her health issues? I hope see has some support this week. It's going to be a difficult time for her.

May God continue Bless her.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    Have I missed it or has there been a recent update on Mrs. Mooseman and her health issues? I hope see has some support this week. It's going to be a difficult time for her.

Keep an eye out for our Hooligan shoot thread this weekend you just might see a few pictures of her in it. I got a hint that she just might be a guest shooter this weekend.;)

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Keep an eye out for our Hooligan shoot thread this weekend you just might see a few pictures of her in it. I got a hint that she just might be a guest shooter this weekend.;)

So she's doing much better I presume? Glad she is doing well. Tell her we think about her often.

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    Knowing today marked a year since I lost one of my very best and closest friends reminded me how short life is, how suddenly it can be over and how much impact one person's absence has on so many others.

I miss my friend Mooseman every day. I especially miss his presence at Hooligan shoots. I miss his smile, his laughter, his personality and the way he added something special to everyone around him.

Brian Buck truly and genuinely cared about his family and friends. They were first and foremost in his life. A more honorable and trusted friend could never be found.

RIP Mooseman. You know you are missed. And we Hooligans know you are always at the range with us - each and every time we go!

:patriot:

Attachments

• Mooseman Snip DSC01005.JPG
      Mooseman Snip DSC01005.JPG
      62.9 KB · Views: 296

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    Miss Moose Update

So she's doing much better I presume? Glad she is doing well. Tell her we think about her often.

I spoke with Cheryl at length this evening. Even tho today was a very sad anniversary she sounded great. She's been through a LOT in the past year. Her own health issues have been major. They are winding down now and she is healing well. Miss Moose is an amazing and resilient lady. :thumbsup: :heart:

Cheryl asked me to pass along her thanks for everyone's continued thoughts and prayers. They mean more to her than you know! She still needs them. Please keep them coming!

As Buff7mm said, there just may be a Special Guest at next Sunday's Hooligan Shoot... ;)

Stay tuned... :innocent0

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    Although I did not get the chance to formally meet Mooseman... I am constantly reminded of his loss as we shared the same profession... I look forward to the day when I meet my friends in Western Maryland... God bless you all...

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County

As Buff7mm said, there just may be a Special Guest at next Sunday's Hooligan Shoot... ;)Stay tuned... :innocent0

Wasn't planning on being up that way this weekend but now I might have to make the trip.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    God Bless Mrs. Mooseman. I am glad she is on the mend...I will raise a beer tonight for Mooseman!! Never met the man but felt I got to know him somewhat through his posts and through stories of him through others posting here.

RIP Mooseman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom