• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jerielg

Old Guy
    Jan 10, 2010
    Paw Paw, WV
    Thanks to the guys at 2A Sales I picked up my new LWRC M6A2 today. You guys really make it too easy to buy new toys. I added an Eotech 557 and 3X magnifier, as well as a Surefire E2D LED Defender and a Laserlyte K-15 laser. I'm still waiting on a couple of things to come in. Hopefully I'll get a chance to get it to the range soon.

Jerry

Last edited:

2Asales&Supplies

, , Up In Arms Since 2009
    Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    Thanks to the guys at 2A Sales I picked up my new LWRC M6A2 today. You guys really make it too easy to buy new toys. I added an Eotech 557 and 3X magnifier, as well as a Surefire E2D LED Defender and a Laserlyte K-15 laser. I'm still waiting on a couple of things to come in. Hopefully I'll get a chance to get it to the range soon.

Jerry

Damn, you didn't waste any time!!!! Thanks for the business, lookin good. :thumbsup:

Infosec Guy

Sep 20, 2009
    Columbia MD
    OK, that's even prettier than the box it came in! I'm going to be right behind Steve in the line to try that thing when we can ever get to the same range at the same time!

Perry

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    you dick!(says the guy severely jealous of that fine rifle of yours). nice pickup, i want one bad. Enjoy:thumbsup:

Slimjim

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2007
    You'll quickly sell any DI powered AR15's for more LWRC's, Because they are clearly superior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom