• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sonofagun1267

May 9, 2012
    Silver Spring
    bbfa7438.jpg

My baby has come a long way, today I installed the VLTOR E-MOD stock and I highly recommend it.

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    Sure is a great looking rifle. However, with all that gear isn't it heavy??? My Stag model 8 with just MOE furniture and CTR stock is hard to keep leveled at a target for more than a few mins. Now to be fair I am a 48 YO non military grade person. I am actually considering getting a Stag model 3 with the plastic Magpul sights. Lifted one at the Gettysburg gun show and was like, wow.

sonofagun1267

May 9, 2012
    Silver Spring
    Sure is a great looking rifle. However, with all that gear isn't it heavy??? My Stag model 8 with just MOE furniture and CTR stock is hard to keep leveled at a target for more than a few mins. Now to be fair I am a 48 YO non military grade person. I am actually considering getting a Stag model 3 with the plastic Magpul sights. Lifted one at the Gettysburg gun show and was like, wow.

Yea its a little heavy at times. I just take off the front bipod and slap on a plastic foregrip. The stock I got on it is a bit heavy but keeps the weight towards the rear where I like it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom