• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hk21guy

Nov 12, 2009
    glen burnie/pasadena
    i found it hard to spend that much also but in the long run i got a good deal cause i see them going for about 70-80k for the full set with both loaders. hahaha i have no money to get a jeep for them i wish....

ThawMyTongue

Ultimate Member
    Sep 26, 2009
    Dublin, OH
    I find it very hard to justify myself spending $35,000 on 22lr. But I guess to each his own

I could probably justify it... then my wife would use it on me.

"I don't know what happened officer, he tripped and dropped it and it just went off... 550 times"

cool toys though :thumbsup:

HomerSimpson

Nov 30, 2008
    I've been wanting a Tippmann for years and you got THREE!! :party29: I rarely see one for sale let alone a set. How'd you score this one?

For three, $35K IS a great price. I've seen a complete 1919 unfired with case and accessories for $24K. I may be contacting you in a few years. In the meantime, when's the group shoot??

hk21guy

Nov 12, 2009
    glen burnie/pasadena
    I know a guy that was selling a complete set at 35 and couldnt turn it down. I will not be selling these, but if you are looking for um let me know and ill try to hook you up...

HomerSimpson

Nov 30, 2008
    if you are looking for um let me know and ill try to hook you up...

Oh, it'll be a while before I really have the money to spare for one (priorities, ya know :mad54:), but I will keep you in mind and PM you or something. Someone mentioned your "store." Do you work at a gun shop or for/with a class III dealer? If so which store? (you can PM if you want).

Thx.

evilf150

Aug 28, 2009
    essex
    Oh, it'll be a while before I really have the money to spare for one (priorities, ya know :mad54:), but I will keep you in mind and PM you or something. Someone mentioned your "store." Do you work at a gun shop or for/with a class III dealer? If so which store? (you can PM if you want).

Thx.

HK21guy works at selectfire in GB i think he is the owner son but i could be wrong.

netsurferdude2

Dec 25, 2008
    Mr. hk21guy,

I officially hate you. Yes, I may not know you but you have proven yourself to be a person that belongs on my "Hate" list. I will offer you the chance to be removed from the list if, by an act of good will, you give me one of those.

Thanks
    netsurferdude2

(PS, I don't really hate you, you are just at a very high level of "dislike")

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom