• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trek4Ward

Hooligan #10
    Mar 26, 2013
    Frederick County
    Just called Ms. Brock. 2/23, submitted 2/24. Its not dissaproved and she is faxing it to the FFL now.. Now lets see if they call me by the time I leave work so I can get my goodies, otherwise I'm calling them :D

Sweet! If we're at 2/24 and there's only 28 days in Feb, we should start seeing some March dates next week!!

Gordnfreman

Feb 13, 2013
    Westminster
    day 60...Ms. Brock says i was pulled for further review.

my response, i just passed for my designated collectors 2 or 3 weeks ago, am i good?

Ms. Brock, well if thats the case you are fine but it still is in review and will take a while
    longer.

they are only up to 2-14 by the sworns so i will just have to wait.

i just dont f*cking know what they are doing.

would it not make sense to group the apps by date AND social so if some one has 3 apps in and a dc they dont do the same background check 4 f*cking times???
    They can't do that!

Remember that the MSP Superintendent is appointed by Governor Mao Tse O'Malley.

He answers to Gov. Mao Tse O'Malley

Governer Mao Tse O'Malley does not want people to have guns.

Simple as that.

Just my opinion ;)

Little Joker

Apr 16, 2013
    for those calling MSP

Hi all
    for those of you that are calling MSP for updates, what information do you need to have on hand when talking to them?

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    They can't do that!

Remember that the MSP Superintendent is appointed by Governor Mao Tse O'Malley.

He answers to Gov. Mao Tse O'Malley

Governer Mao Tse O'Malley does not want people to have guns.

Simple as that.

Just my opinion ;)

well it appears that they can do what ever they like.

Ms. Brock promised me a call back so i will wait and see what she says when she calls....i even had my pro gun delegate email them friday and sgt brady said he would look into it and expediate it since my rep called. so much for that. they dont respect us, our delegates, anyone. we need to take this state back from them. 2014:mad54:

KIBarrister

Opinionated Libertarian
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 10, 2013
    Kent Island/Centreville
    well it appears that they can do what ever they like.

Ms. Brock promised me a call back so i will wait and see what she says when she calls....i even had my pro gun delegate email them friday and sgt brady said he would look into it and expediate it since my rep called. so much for that. they dont respect us, our delegates, anyone. we need to take this state back from them. 2014:mad54:

okay, just hack off mo.co., PG and Baltimore City. otherwise, as they say in ebonyx, we be f$cked.:sad20:

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Ok, so I'm moving to VA Sunday. If I don't get the paperwork back by then am I off the hook, or totally effed? Not sure if the postal service will lose it (probable), or if it will matter since I'll no longer be a MD resident? Guess it's time to call...

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB

Shedding

Mar 17, 2013
    Me Too! 2-26 Was hoping to play with a new toy this weekend but not looking good!

I was just told that ALL of the 26th will be done tomorrow. Had a nice conversation with Miss Brock. She explained to me that if your FFL faxes your info to them with multiple applicants on the sheet and one gets flagged for further review, everyone on the sheet is delayed until the get someone to seperate the ones for further review. That may be where the holdups are coming from. She checked and mine came in solo so I am hoping for good news. She said mine as on the first stack for tomorrow. Fingers crossed for a clear review.:party29::party29::party29::party29:

Trek4Ward

Hooligan #10
    Mar 26, 2013
    Frederick County
    I was just told that ALL of the 26th will be done tomorrow. Had a nice conversation with Miss Brock. She explained to me that if your FFL faxes your info to them with multiple applicants on the sheet and one gets flagged for further review, everyone on the sheet is delayed until the get someone to seperate the ones for further review. That may be where the holdups are coming from. She checked and mine came in solo so I am hoping for good news. She said mine as on the first stack for tomorrow. Fingers crossed for a clear review.:party29::party29::party29::party29:

That's interesting. My FFL had told me about this practice a few months back and said that MSP had told them all that they were no longer going to wait for others in a pile to return status. Guess that was lip service.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom