• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • raff696

Nov 1, 2008
    To those of you calling Ms. Brock, what number have you used to reach her? And is it her number or did you have to ask for her?

410-653-4500 ext. 4334

I think thats her. ive called a few times in the past 2 months and its the same lady. shes very nice and she checked my status and made sure my paperwork was still there.

Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    410-653-4500 ext. 4334

I think thats her. ive called a few times in the past 2 months and its the same lady. shes very nice and she checked my status and made sure my paperwork was still there.

Thank you.

Is there a means to tell on your paperwork whether you required "further review" during your background check?

You'll probably just be able to tell from the amount of time it took. For example if you were part of the group from 2/15ish that got theirs back two weeks ago, you probably didn't need further review, but if you were part of the group of 2/15ish that is just now getting theirs back (or still waiting...) then your app probably did need further review. But that's just my relatively uninformed opinion, so take it with a grain of salt.

Shedding

Mar 17, 2013
    I'm 2/25. I'm feeling today or tomorrow. Fingers crossed. I'm going out of town Friday thru Tuesday so I hope to get before then.

PIT BULL

Mar 5, 2013
    A coworker bought on 2/22 and the lady at MSP told him the paperwork was faxed 2/25 so they waited the weekend.

More than likely it was faxed 2-22 but MSP probably did not pulled it off the fax machine until 2-25. My cousin had the same situation with buying on 2-1 and MSP not receiving until 2-4. I believe most dealers fax the same day and MSP probably has a daily cut off and no weekend receiving.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    day 60...Ms. Brock says i was pulled for further review.

my response, i just passed for my designated collectors 2 or 3 weeks ago, am i good?

Ms. Brock, well if thats the case you are fine but it still is in review and will take a while
    longer.

they are only up to 2-14 by the sworns so i will just have to wait.

i just dont f*cking know what they are doing.

would it not make sense to group the apps by date AND social so if some one has 3 apps in and a dc they dont do the same background check 4 f*cking times???

Oriolesfan93p

Jan 5, 2013
    Richardson, TX
    Today is the 60th day... and I left my phone at home today by accident :facepalm:

so yeah, if I do get the call I won't know about it till I get home and it will be too late to go and pick it up....:o

BuildnBurn

Professional Pyro
    Oct 25, 2012
    Frederick County
    I finally broke down and was going to call the msp this morning but there is no cell phone reception in my office; so I went outside to call and low and behold there was a message the phone from my gs. After only 57 days my
    not dissaproved paperwork is back and I can go pick up my Beretta.
    Come on Saturday so I can go pick it up. :D

2/18-4/16

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Just called Ms. Brock. 2/23, submitted 2/24. Its not dissaproved and she is faxing it to the FFL now.. Now lets see if they call me by the time I leave work so I can get my goodies, otherwise I'm calling them :D

Oriolesfan93p

Jan 5, 2013
    Richardson, TX
    You know you can call your phone and get your voice mails on a land line :innocent0

Call your cell phone's voice mail and pick up the messages.

Yeah, as it turns out today really sucks at work and I may wind up here late anyways, so depending on how that goes... I also do have my ffl's phone number in my pocket so if I do get off work on time so we'll see

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom