• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Exactly - if you say YES. The way it was being discussed, the response would be entered as NO because the buyer had already waited over 30 days even though the purchase wasn't completed by taking possession.

WHy say No? When it will do nothing but cause problems?

Just say yes, and let them sort it out.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Fingerprinting may or may not delay.

No idea why it does or does not. But my 2/16 purchase was back last week. And I have been fingerprinted a few times for work purposes.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    2-16 still waiting. contacted my msp thru my delegate and all i can get out of msp is "were very busy and we will look into it", wtf.

mikey6480

Aug 6, 2011
    Well, it happened!56 days! 2/14 to 4/12....since we are all family (by now) can any one let me know the best place in (or around) Howard County to do a couple of transfers from NY...just two handguns, six shooters, nothing that crazy...any advice would be great...also, if you know anything about what the seller in NY should be aware of, that to would be appreciated too, thanks!

Congats Sinnerman. My initial thoughts on your transfer is that the NY seller will have to ship them to a MD FFL. Once there you can fill out the paperwork. I don't believe he (the NY seller) will be able to hand deliver them to you or the FFL. You could also pose the questions to the many IPs (Industry Partners) that are on the boards.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Fingerprinting may or may not delay.

No idea why it does or does not. But my 2/16 purchase was back last week. And I have been fingerprinted a few times for work purposes.

Wait just a minute! If we have been fingerprinted for other purposes (employment) and it's part of the check (and possibly impedes the approval process)- Why do we have to submit to the fingerprinting again? Remind me what they are doing with the prints and the real purpose of the requirement in SB281....

*** With all this talk about "gun control", I haven't heard one politician say how they plan to take guns away from criminals ***

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Still waiting on a 2/23.. Will be waiting a looooonng time for the other 3 lol.. Today, I finished putting my SKS together with the wood stock. So that made me happy for a little bit lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom