• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fleaman64

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2011
    Joining the 40 day club... Tomorrow...

I feel for ya! 35 for me tomorrow...perhaps just another week please! How does this BS NOT infringe on our inalienable rights?

Maybe the next purchase will be at a LGS that has a range like Freestate or On Target. At least I can get visitation rights during the wait.

Last edited:

Hicap

Magazine Clips
    Jun 10, 2012
    Good news!!!!!

MSP just purchased some new computers and a new fax machine. The "not disapproved's" will be flying out the door now!

Hahaha. Now they can play Pong while filing our papers.

Sinnerman

Sinnerman
    Feb 23, 2013
    Columbia, MD
    I'm waiting on my first also. And it is a PX4 Storm Compact in .40 Cal. Purchased on 2/21......
    At least the wait has given me time to find and buy ammo so I can go to the range as soon as I get my hands on it.
    I've also watched every youtube video.....just for fun......

Waiting on my first purchase as well...and I am 2/14...feeling the pain fellas, feeling the pain!

mikey6480

Aug 6, 2011
    I called this morning. The lady told me they were working on 2/12 today and that my 2/14 app should be processed this weekend and I should call next week. I asked if there was any way they could process my 3/13 app at the same time and she said no, they are going day-by-day. Seems that MSP is getting behind in sending "not disapproved" letters back to FFLs now too.

jaycee2004

Apr 17, 2009
    Cambridge
    I called this morning. The lady told me they were working on 2/12 today and that my 2/14 app should be processed this weekend and I should call next week. I asked if there was any way they could process my 3/13 app at the same time and she said no, they are going day-by-day. Seems that MSP is getting behind in sending "not disapproved" letters back to FFLs now too.

That would be great because I'm 2/13 but I'm not holding my breath

baltech

Feb 23, 2013
    2/15 Here, but I didn't fill in ss#. Also I read somewhere 2/15 had most applications submitted ever. I think next week is optimistic for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom