• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • usaf_joe

newb..
    Jul 21, 2012
    AA County
    I'm at day 14 and it pisses me off knowing I got at least 2 more weeks more likely 3 weeks to wait

I feel ya!

I purchased 3 weeks ago (2/2) and have a feeling I will be waiting another 3 weeks! :mad54: What's worse is that we are at the mercy of MSP. Look, I get they are working as fast as they can, I'm pissed about the process, not the people.

If Maryland passes SB 281 in any form, I'm gone. The idiots this state elects is amazing. The wife is a licensed Realtor in MD and is okay with us moving back across the river (1+ yr in MD). She will just have to become licensed in VA before we move to ease the costs when buying. This whole situation is so frustrating...

ThePhantomPatriot

Politically Incorrect
    I feel ya!

I purchased 3 weeks ago (2/2) and have a feeling I will be waiting another 3 weeks! :mad54: What's worse is that we are at the mercy of MSP. Look, I get they are working as fast as they can, I'm pissed about the process, not the people.

If Maryland passes SB 281 in any form, I'm gone. The idiots this state elects is amazing. The wife is a licensed Realtor in MD and is okay with us moving back across the river (1+ yr in MD). She will just have to become licensed in VA before we move to ease the costs when buying. This whole situation is so frustrating...

I hear ya, if any of the tax hikes such as gas, income, sales, property, alky/tobaccy, etc. as well as the gun control bill pass I'm bailing ship and voting with my feet by moving over the border to PA or DE, I'm sick of the b.s. in MD.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    I'm coming up on my 3rd week now, just heard recently from another member about MSP taking over 4 weeks now.....

I'm from the 17th. Seller (secondary transfer) called Tuesday, they told him it was "on their desk" and should be processed by Thursday. Never heard a word. I'm sour, I've lost interest in the gun, I'm sick of the ********.

I'm also sick of people swinging from the MSP's balls. We all KNOW this is not directly their fault, but if you think they really give a shit about when or if you get your firearm,.... you're likely mistaken.

They've got a decade or more long track record of being difficult to deal with. Read up a while here, dozens of folks have stories of Troopers being rude, condescending, combative and just generally uninterested in dealing with transactions at the barracks.

Sirex