• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xcoastie

May 10, 2013
    day 8 vs day 60

Legally for the FFL holder, there's no difference between day 8 and day 60, in my opinion. From a storage space point of view, however, there's a difference. The FFL holder may be running out of storage space, and it's interfering with his ability to do business.

ianmcall

Sep 21, 2011
    Damascus, MD
    They need to get a twitter account or something so they can just post every morning what pile they are currently on. I'm sure they waste plenty of time fielding calls and emails responding to the same question all day.

sgtjunk

Aug 5, 2012
    Crofton, MD
    They need to get a twitter account or something so they can just post every morning what pile they are currently on. I'm sure they waste plenty of time fielding calls and emails responding to the same question all day.

Ya but if they did that, they'd process like what, 50 less apps per day, right?

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

my69rox

Jan 17, 2013
    Westminster MD / Hanover PA
    Speaking of storage problem , a co worker got the call from BBP for pick up, he got there, they could NOT find his item !!! They told him there call when they find it . I personaly have 3,000.00 worth of fire arms that has been sitting at BBP for 60/25 day's if I'm told can not find when I go pick it up , I will be so upset. By the way 2 days later they found his item .

RollinCoal

May 1, 2013
    Moco md
    Speaking of storage problem , a co worker got the call from BBP for pick up, he got there, they could NOT find his item !!! They told him there call when they find it . I personaly have 3,000.00 worth of fire arms that has been sitting at BBP for 60/25 day's if I'm told can not find when I go pick it up , I will be so upset. By the way 2 days later they found his item .

I'm sure a lot of places may be having the same problem .

jaycee2004

Apr 17, 2009
    Cambridge
    Just hit 60 on purchase number two. The only problem is my first one I picked up on April 18th so I still have to wait 30 days from them. It sucks it took so long for my DC status to come back

pianodwarf

Apr 24, 2013
    I'm glad to see that a lawsuit has been filed, particularly in light of some of the information disclosed in the pertinent legal documents. It appears that MSP has been telling FFLs that if they release without an ND, the FFLs may be subject to civil liability and/or criminal prosecution, as I feared might be the case. I hope we'll be able to get this rectified. Allowing things to stay as they are would set a dangerous precedent.

Wilkenms

Jan 30, 2013
    Now this is interesting. I don't see what the difference is between 8 or 60. Doesn't make sense. Either release wiyhout the nd or not our have something guiding it as lou is doing.

I feel the exact same way. If you're going to do it at 60 without an ND, why not do it at 8? But, i cannot do anything but speculate as to his reasons. And I am certainly not going to push it either. However, the way things are going ( I am only at day 38) Him releasing at 60 will more than likely be before i would get my ND back from MSP anyway, so I will be happy in about 22 days :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom