• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sourkraut115

Jul 6, 2013
    the Westside
    I'm about to hit Day 60... and not that I'm special or anything, but the fact that I walked in and out of the barracks with my government issued weapon on my hip does sort of illustrate the absurdity of it all.

River Mud

Mar 19, 2013
    Purchased an AR blue jig awhile back, and every time I look at this thread, I'm ecstatic that I did so. This whole situation is infuriating.

tvng22

May 9, 2013
    LOL I picked up my AR 3 weeks ago from Atlantic and just today I got this from MSP for my 3/28/13. Almost 4 months if they didnt release to me early...

On Jul 11, 2013 8:38 AM, "Stoddart Nicole L -State Police-" <nicole.stoddart@maryland.gov> wrote:
    Good Morning,

In reference to your inquiry your application was processed and completed as Not Disapproved on 06/22/13. If this information has not been given to you please contact you FFL. Thank You.

Bagpiperer

Mar 23, 2013
    LOL I picked up my AR 3 weeks ago from Atlantic and just today I got this from MSP for my 3/28/13. Almost 4 months if they didnt release to me early...

So much for the backlog decreasing. It's going to suck for anyone who buys a handgun at a shop that isn't releasing.

The upshot, I suppose, is that if the updated COMAR requires an HQL for transfer of pistols after October 1st, that's a really obvious tort. Of course, licensing a fundamental right ought to be thought of in the same way, but...

Baby steps.

kwjones

Aug 31, 2007
    Rising Sun, MD
    Just sent MSP another email asking the status of my wife's paperwork (4/6) and my paperwork (4/20). Also sent Horst & McCann a message on FB to see what dates they are getting back from MSP.

kwjones

Aug 31, 2007
    Rising Sun, MD
    Email response:

Good Afternoon,

As of today we are currently processing applications dated 04/09/13 and 04/10/13 for initial review. Applications that were placed on secondary review we are currently processing those applications that were dated for 04/03/13 and 04/04/13. Thank You.

RLaw

Apr 6, 2013
    information recently posted seem consistent with what I'm experiencing. My paperwork went on April 22nd I believe and I called All-Pawn two days ago and they haven't seen anything yet. Probably two more weeks, huh?

PeePeeMcGee

Jun 24, 2013
    NOVA
    Rlaw--I have a transfer at all pawn app dated 4/17, faxed either 4/17 or 4/18, and still no word from all pawn. I am estimating a call for pickup during the week of July 22-26, assuming no 2nd review. At the current pace you will probably be about 1.5weeks after that, assuming no 2nd review. Just a guess.... Other people on this forum probably know better than me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom