• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • A1Uni

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2012
    Can they use an official letter for personal guns?

On a different note, is there anything special that happens when the wait times hit 90 days? Does that affect the validity of the application?

Generally if they are buying a personally owned gun that will be used as a back-up or off-duty gun, or for patrol rifles, agencies will sign off and there is no wait.

It really comes down to individual agency policy.

The date of the application is not what is important; it is the date of the NICS check. Since you have to re-certify to your eligibility to buy/possess as long as you are within 30 days of the NICS you are fine.

I've not gotten any Not Disapproved faxes any more than a week or so past the NICS date yet.

juan_galto

This is my user title
    Oct 23, 2011
    Long wait ahead of me--signed paperwork on an M1A yesterday, so current wait times have me at end of July/beginning of August.

:mad54:

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    im not even buying anything else thats not c&c to due this crap. Im sure thats the states plan to begin with anyway though. No wonder people think the government is corrupt and out to get them. THEY ARE, they just mask true intentions with liberal puke and call it a day

J_O_E

Dec 24, 2011
    Ellicott City
    I was told 70 days as of a week ago and I expect to wait longer. Just want it by summer. Fingers crossed. My buddy waited all of the 80 days he was quoted.

Bohlieve410

Ultimate Member
    Feb 21, 2011
    I forgot when I did the paperwork. Either February or March for a stripped lower.

Sill waiting on MSP. And they have my other stripped lower I'll have to wait 30 days for.

GearDown

Mar 18, 2012
    MD
    I just gave up on counting the days... I figure it will be much more exciting as an unexpected surprise when I get the call... kinda like opening a box on Christmas morning.

my69rox

Jan 17, 2013
    Westminster MD / Hanover PA
    I got a status update from the MSP , Everyone is on Vacation ....... they need a break ..work so hard the MSP .... They need to sit on the beach and watch women walk by and have a drink ...poor things !!!!!!! 3 Day's lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    partyboytowsonhigh1956

Latest threads

Top Bottom