• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Apparently this will all magically be resolved. The Governor has called in supplemental government agencies to work on applications this weekend. Nice, huh? Department of Transportation employees looking over your 77R...

Eam668

May 20, 2013
    Harford County,Md
    Got the call last night at 7:00 from continental arms to come pick up. 114 days total, will post a picture once I pick it up on Monday. I didn't go into the dreaded 2nd review pile.

Ksichels

Glock Shooter
    Jan 11, 2012
    Carroll County, MD
    Got the call last night at 7:00 from continental arms to come pick up. 114 days total, will post a picture once I pick it up on Monday. I didn't go into the dreaded 2nd review pile.

Congrats! But WTF could be more important that you wouldn't be over there today picking up??? :sad20:

Was just there earlier today checking on my 5/26 purchase (day 104). They felt I should be ok on pre-10/1. They were all pretty pleasant and had lots of staff working! Nice to see.:thumbsup:

Eam668

May 20, 2013
    Harford County,Md
    Congrats! But WTF could be more important that you wouldn't be over there today picking up??? :sad20:

Was just there earlier today checking on my 5/26 purchase (day 104). They felt I should be ok on pre-10/1. They were all pretty pleasant and had lots of staff working! Nice to see.:thumbsup:

Trust me I would of picked it up the next day but since I'm working back to back doubles shifts.

Ksichels

Glock Shooter
    Jan 11, 2012
    Carroll County, MD
    Trust me I would of picked it up the next day but since I'm working back to back doubles shifts.

Of course I was just yanking your chain. Glad to hear from a HARD WORKING gun purchaser who knows his priorities. We all have to pay for these "toys" somehow, right. Hope you can get in there Monday and enjoy your new toy!

python

Apr 15, 2010
    My last one went from May 7th to September 4th. There were no problems with the application.

Eam668

May 20, 2013
    Harford County,Md
    Of course I was just yanking your chain. Glad to hear from a HARD WORKING gun purchaser who knows his priorities. We all have to pay for these "toys" somehow, right. Hope you can get in there Monday and enjoy your new toy!

I'm off to go pick my purchase up, very excited to bring it home and clean it and get it ready to shoot this weekend.

Eam668

May 20, 2013
    Harford County,Md
    image.jpg can't wait till the weekend.

The Watcher

Armed and Medicated
    May 6, 2013
    Upperco, MD
    Latest news from the Maryland State Police :

As of September 6, 2013

Initial Reviews: May 18th 2013
    Secondary reviews: May 11th 2013
    Applications Received: 88,884
    Current Backlog: 39,950
    Applications Processed: 48,934

Llyrin

Yankee-Rebel
    Mar 14, 2009
    Charles Co
    Latest news from the Maryland State Police :

As of September 6, 2013

Initial Reviews: May 18th 2013
    Secondary reviews: May 11th 2013
    Applications Received: 88,884
    Current Backlog: 39,950
    Applications Processed: 48,934

I wonder what date they are actually working on today, since the "as of" date is 4 days ago.

Llyrin

Yankee-Rebel
    Mar 14, 2009
    Charles Co
    Day 122. The MSP web site has not been updated in 6 days. Ms. Brock's number always goes to voice mail, so I sent an email.

Does anyone know what dates MSP is ACTUALLY working on? I'm in secondary (purchase date 5/13, submission 5/14),

BigBoy

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 12, 2013
    Im a 5/14 also and went to 2nd review was just told by msp mines was not dissapproved on 5/10 told me to allow few days for the dealer to get the fax.

Dave Taylor

May 29, 2012
    Llyrin wrote:

Ms. Brock's number always goes to voice mail, so I sent an email.

Will someone publish Ms. Brock's email addy please..... or at least publish the one Llyrin used.

Thanks

BatCountry9

Jun 3, 2013
    Submitted 5/14. ND 9/11. Hasn't been faxed yet to Atlantic Guns, Rockville, but my first MD gun buying experience has just about come to an end. What a journey lol.

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    Submitted 5/15 I was called and picked up my pistol 9/12. The exact same number of days it took me to get my 4/15 purchase. So in the last month wait time did not get any longer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom