• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    That's what's weird. I got a Form 4 back for my Sparrow in the same time frame. It was the last Form 4 I submitted and came back first. The other 3 have been 4-5 months. Still waiting on a Form 4 for an Osprey 45 I submitted on Jan. 2nd.

Who knows what goes on in Pikesville.

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    Who knows what goes on in Pikesville.

Seriously. They have no system of first come first serve. Like I said, I think I just got lucky this time. Every other time I've been on the other end of the ridiculous wait.

On Monday it's off to the ATF.

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    Just received two form 4s I dropped off November 27th. They were stamped March 21st or so.

bm3r

Mar 25, 2013
    Just received two form 4s I dropped off November 27th. They were stamped March 21st or so.

Hey bud what were these for?

I dropped my (3) Form 4's mid december to sbr my lowers. Still no approval

Yamasung

Feb 27, 2013
    Baltimore County
    Well, I have to admit, I'm astounded. In the mail today was my MSP signed Form 4. Just shy of 7 weeks since the day I dropped it off. Hope this is a sign of an up-tick in processing speed, but could be random. My luck is usually the other kind so this really made my day. Now the long wait begins...

Sid.

Feb 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    I dropped off paperwork on October 15th. My CJIS letter is dated October 17th. My paperwork is dated March 19th. They just dropped it in the mail yesterday (probably because I sent a second email regarding my paperwork to Ms. Fair on Thursday). So 5 months to get the sign off, and almost a month and a half to mail it to me. Not impressed.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I got one back in 6 weeks too for my Sparrow from Duffy's. The other 2 were almost 5 months each. Still waiting on one more at 4 months this week.

Pretty pathetic given the claimed completion of the 77 backlog. What are the extra staff being used for? Obviously not reducing the NFA backlog

Jack

J & S Gun Sales
    I had no idea! you guys seriously need to

call your legislators for intervention. My customers all do trusts going around that BS. I have had it with those jackasses. They sure as hecvxz
    k can't say they don't have the personnel now. Everything is computerized freeing up idle troopers. At least one would think

AHHHRRR

Jack
    JS Gun Sales

Wenglo

Aug 8, 2012
    I turned my paperwork in to MSP on 1/10 and received them back today, 5/5. Now the real wait begins!

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Well the crickets stopped and the mail man delivered.
    Form 4 suppressor
    Dropped off to MSP 1/8
    MSP stamped 5/8
    received 5/10

I am thinking they sign off on the form and wait to stamp the date on them just before mailing.
    4 months to the day for approval or not disapproved. :sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom