• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rmiddle

Ultimate Member
    Sep 8, 2012
    Cleveland, TN
    The point isn't about getting *us* thru the hoops , it's about future generations , and current not-yet-gunowners.

Oh I agree this crap isn't about stopping us we are sold and will make it happen. It is about slowing down the growth of new owners. Preventing the peasants for being armed and forcing reliance on government for protection that is the true motivation of Progressives.

I was just replying that there was some time to get infrastructures up to speed since the first batch of people going though the process is likely going to be exempt from the training giving us time to get more people trained in the process. I personally don't think it is going to be a problem since most of the ranges and many of the gun shops already running Utah training classes, NRA handgun courses, etc. will also start doing MD handgun permit classes.

Now can the MSP handle the 1,000's upon 1,000 of apps and how many months behind schedule will they be? Anyone want to create pool on how far behind the MSP will be on 10/1/2013, 12/31/2013, or maybe 1/1/2014. They are how many days behind on the current 7 days review process (Hint 60 days).

Thanks
    Robert

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom