• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    that is the date.. was there yesterday.. all hands on deck trying to pack things.. the old place becoming a ghost town when i left.. :thumbsup:

The place looked so different without all the stuff packed into it, lol. I'm probably gonna check out the new range tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes.

akrobatik

Feb 20, 2012
    that is the date.. was there yesterday.. all hands on deck trying to pack things.. the old place becoming a ghost town when i left.. :thumbsup:

Yes, 28th is the day. They are even allowing Birdshot, Buckshot, and Slug shotgun loads

akrobatik

Feb 20, 2012
    Now that's really good news. That's the first indoor range I've hard of allowing buckshot and birdshot. That's a big money saver.

Blue Ridge Arsenal in Chantilly allows Buckshot. I don't believe any indoor ranges in the area allow Birdshot, but I have heard of it in other states.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    I'm curious if the lane rental fee will change. The last time I was in there I asked, but the people working their said they didn't know.

more likely it will change... the management didnt set the price yet hence the workers doesnt know. will find out today hopefully if somebody goes there today. (I will not make it for "grand opening", stupid thng called work is on the way..lol)

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    more likely it will change... the management didnt set the price yet hence the workers doesnt know. will find out today hopefully if somebody goes there today. (I will not make it for "grand opening", stupid thng called work is on the way..lol)

Lanes are still $15 all day, 2 Shooters same Lane $20, rentals did go up to $8, if that is too steep for you, buy your own.

I shoot rentals to see if I like how it feels and shoots before I spend my money. When I make a purchase it's mine forever!:D

Ammo prices have not been bloated, but due to current shortages, I would bring your own if your not shooting a rental.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Lanes are still $15 all day, 2 Shooters same Lane $20, rentals did go up to $8, if that is too steep for you, buy your own.

I shoot rentals to see if I like how it feels and shoots before I spend my money. When I make a purchase it's mine forever!:D

Ammo prices have not been bloated, but due to current shortages, I would bring your own if your not shooting a rental.

yeah.. was there this weekend.. price didnt change.. a big plus (at least for now). i dont know about rentals, i havent rented a gun from them. :D

madness3120

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 4, 2012
    Yeah im surprised they haven't increase there prices to pay for that huge building. I need to ask about membership b4 they do lol

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Yeah im surprised they haven't increase there prices to pay for that huge building. I need to ask about membership b4 they do lol

non at the moment.. but only thing i get is "yes" there will be membership later. that later can be the same answer we got when we ask when the new range was going to open.. :lol2:

Trumpet

SCSC/NRA life member. MSI member
    Oct 29, 2005
    I went this morning. I got there at 9:58 and there was a line outside. When it finally opened I was very impressed. Place is huge inside. I wanted a rifle lane, but an agency was already there using them, so the guy put me on a pistol range (I was going to shoot both) and told me that when I was done, to come out and he'd put me on the next available rifle range. :party29: Finished shooting pistols, went out, had to wait about 5 minutes, and then I got placed on a rifle lane. Very nice facilities, great ventilation, clean. Same price as the old place too. What a bargain! I will definitely be going back.

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    Was there from 4pm till 8pm today. No wait to get a lane and the place is really coming together. Still a few finishing touches but its looking good.

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    Yep. This fall.. haha

I talked to one of the staff when I was there yesterday. Someone we both know. They overheard management say that memberships will start up again around Spring. No idea on pricing but they will most likely have different tiers of memberships (handgun, rifle, both).

webb297

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2010
    Bowie
    I was there last night. I spent an hour on the rifle range, and had a great experience. The ventilation is great, and there is alot of space behind the shooting position to put your stuff. There are no cubbies/ cabinets along the walls, so that you can stow your gun/ bags while shooting though. The Long range is really great for the rifle. No problems with rapid fire shooting. No problems with bird shot/ 00/ Buck shot. No problems with loaded mags. Overall a very good experience, but there were not alot of people there when we were, it will be interesting to see what the place feels like packed. I would be interested in a yearly membership.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom