• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tacticalglobe

III %er
    Mar 11, 2012
    Nottingham, MD
    These are wonderful Shotguns.
    You can not beat it for the price.

My friend has one, while I am a die hard pump action man myself. Holding the 590 close to my heart.
    But, if I were to get a semi shot gun. It would be this model over the other brands.
    ( for the money of course )

Silent Scope

Dec 12, 2012
    Rockville, MD
    Thanks for the update.

m&p9 - looks like you got a bad one, hopefully Mossberg will take care of it. Definitely looks like that gun had already seen some use. Where did you buy it from?

RaVis

Oi!
    Jun 19, 2011
    Are you still willing to spend any money at Dick's after their behavior? Choosing to no longer carry specific types of firearms. Hiding stock in the back rooms.

I'm not.

Tacticalglobe

III %er
    Mar 11, 2012
    Nottingham, MD
    I've posted this before.
    Dick's and Walmarts of the world did those things because they didn't want to be the store that sold ammo or a firearm to a Copy at killer after CO.

Would you want to be the one who sold a crazy ass an AR or the 223 to hurt or kill people.
    You'd be eaten alive by the media.

I understand why people are mad at them, but from someone that owned a company and sold firearms/related items I'd do the same to protect myself, business and family.

RaVis

Oi!
    Jun 19, 2011
    I've posted this before.
    Dick's and Walmarts of the world did those things because they didn't want to be the store that sold ammo or a firearm to a Copy at killer after CO.

Would you want to be the one who sold a crazy ass an AR or the 223 to hurt or kill people.
    You'd be eaten alive by the media.

I understand why people are mad at them, but from someone that owned a company and sold firearms/related items I'd do the same to protect myself, business and family.

Plenty of our Industry Partners didn't do that.

If the Dick's/WalMarts of the world worried about firearms violence... they'd have completely closed those departments ending their involvement in the sale of said items. However, they realize that these sales make up too large of a portion of their income to completely step away from it.

On the same note, let's link all the baseball bats and kitchen knives bought there that caused homicides. Because that man in China who stabbed 20-children bought his knife at Wal-Mart. :sarcasm: We don't want any copycats.

zyo81

Jan 6, 2013
    I have a 930 tactical and it's awesome. My favorite shotgun, maybe favorite long gun.

Also, the hell with Dicks. They didn't even have hunting/shooting items in their weekly circular for weeks after the shooting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom