• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sundancer

Feb 2, 2013
    Harford County
    Once I get all of the must have purchases behind me I want a Mosin. About 7 months ago I could have had my pick of several quality ones for around $110 locally - now they are much higher...BTW anyone have a good lead on cheap quality Mosins locally?

defygravity

May 5, 2012
    Baltimore County
    Mosins ftw!

I'm glad this video has your approval. A mosin was critically injured in it's making, but in the end I feel that this is a serious feather in it's cap.

BTW...full case of magnum powder=stuck case, but random mix= complete destruction?

Was it the shotgun powder? Not familiar with reloading here...maybe someone can splain.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

DennisCA

I'm glad this video has your approval. A mosin was critically injured in it's making, but in the end I feel that this is a serious feather in it's cap.

BTW...full case of magnum powder=stuck case, but random mix= complete destruction?

Was it the shotgun powder? Not familiar with reloading here...maybe someone can splain.

It looks like it a mix of just everything!

frdfandc

Fish It
    Aug 27, 2011
    Elkton, MD

They called it "range trash". Any and every type of left over powder you can think of.

At least I know that if I avoid "range trash" it can pretty much handle everything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom