• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Wouldn't this make it an assault weapon under SB281? Detachable mag, pistol grip, collasable stock and the shoulder thingy that goes up? :rolleyes:

Chaunsey

Ultimate Member
    Nov 28, 2009
    brandywine MD
    Wouldn't this make it an assault weapon under SB281? Detachable mag, pistol grip, collasable stock and the shoulder thingy that goes up? :rolleyes:

i dont think that is considered a pistol grip, normally a pistol grip is defined as "a grip that protrudes conspicuously below the stock", this one is like part of the stock, so it doesnt seem to meet the definition, nor is it a thumbhole stock either, and i think that is not a collapsable stock, its adjustable but not collapsable

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    So, say you find a MN with a good barrel for $130... add $200 for the cool stock, that's $330 invested.

Why not simply get a brand new Remington 700 in your favorite caliber for a little more? ...Plus it's easier to scope.

Cai

Jul 5, 2011
    Poolsville
    So, say you find a MN with a good barrel for $130... add $200 for the cool stock, that's $330 invested.

Why not simply get a brand new Remington 700 in your favorite caliber for a little more? ...Plus it's easier to scope.

Because I want to be a modern vasily zaytsev when I grow up!:D

punisher12b

Feb 4, 2013
    Montgomery County
    i personaly like the adjustable cheek riser Length of pull the modern look.. and Detachable MAG... I will say ITS DETACHABLE MAG.. means you have to alter it.. listening to some of the promag .. YOU WILL NOT be able to return it to its starting form.. unless im missing something.. either way.. it should pass an AWB as it is a Bolt action .. i think its only going after semi autos... i could be wrong and have been before..
    but i wouldnt consider that a pistol grip.. so if we go for the 1 feature test.. all it would have would be 1. feature the magazine.. also comes stock with a 5rounder.. .. but then again who knows..
    just my 2cents

mine is a pretty straight shooter.. which i paid 80 bucks for i think.. and ammo is still plenty and cheap asking why .. i would not get a Rem 700.. you can still find the rounds :D thats a big PLUS right now

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    i personaly like the adjustable cheek riser Length of pull the modern look.. and Detachable MAG... I will say ITS DETACHABLE MAG.. means you have to alter it.. listening to some of the promag .. YOU WILL NOT be able to return it to its starting form.. unless im missing something.
    It will not require permanent mods to your gun, as far as I've read.

No bolt guns are banned under the proposed AWB. None.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom