• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gmhowell

Not Banned Yet
    Nov 28, 2011
    Monkey County
    You have your own collection of 'gibmedats', just like a welfare queen.

As far as the founding of the country, if you want to break it down to a third grader's sound bite, even then you are wrong. More important than limited government was consistent government. One method to achieve that (among many) is smaller government.

And why would I feel any sympathy for a scantily dressed woman in East Baltimore being raped? Play stupid games, amirite?

Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    As far as the founding of the country, if you want to break it down to a third grader's sound bite, even then you are wrong.

How so? Was that not the purpose of the Constitution? Was that not the point of the Declaration? The world would be better off with no government, but seeing as anarchy is as much an unattainable utopia as it's extreme opposite, governments become a necessary evil. Protecting the liberty and rights of the individual is of the utmost importance and, as such, to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. My rights are being violated and I do not consent to it, yet you say I'm the one in the wrong? That those rights aren't worth fighting for and I should just leave?

And why would I feel any sympathy for a scantily dressed woman in East Baltimore being raped? Play stupid games, amirite?

Blaming a victim for the injustices visited upon them by another individual is just sick. As if by simply being there, she was wrong. At least you're consistent in your twisted logic, I guess... :shrug:

T'Challa

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 24, 2013
    Wakanda
    EXCELLENT post, T'CHALLA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I'd like to know how many folks on this board have a problem with NYPD's "stop and frisk" policy? (I don't own a gun, I'm interested in long-range shooting.) Regardless of what you think of kids in Harlem and Washington Heights, a lot of us "brown" folks aren't going to take YOUR concerns about a police state coming to be seriously if you don't speak out against police state tactics that ARE ALREADY BEING USED in the nation's largest city!!!!(And Philly as well)

I work in government and speak out against police brutality and when cops breach the 4th amendment rights of all people. We must have police who are fair to everyone

ducrider45

Jul 29, 2011
    Severn
    EXCELLENT post, T'CHALLA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I'd like to know how many folks on this board have a problem with NYPD's "stop and frisk" policy? (I don't own a gun, I'm interested in long-range shooting.) Regardless of what you think of kids in Harlem and Washington Heights, a lot of us "brown" folks aren't going to take YOUR concerns about a police state coming to be seriously if you don't speak out against police state tactics that ARE ALREADY BEING USED in the nation's largest city!!!!(And Philly as well)

I agree! Race and location will never be a valid reason for the "stop and frisk" policies that you mentioned. There are a few issues here. Racism is still alive and well by all races in this Country. People do not know/ understand their rights. Why are the "victims" of the illegal "frisk'/ search not taking legal action? Sadly, profiling works! Every cop I know will tell you the same. If we find a way to deal with these issues, things might get better for all of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom