• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    I was watching the enemy information channel (MSNBC) this morning and they were linking Mental Health to Guns again.

This is the next "THREAT" we have to watch out for.

When I was watching B.H.O. give his speech on gun control, he said he was going to order (1 of 23) the CDC to do studies on the Human Brain in connection with Gun Ownership.

If you have not connected the dots yet, I will help you.

In my opinion, the CDC and the Left will move Heaven and Earth to prove there is something wrong with the brain of a gun owner.

They will prove that only a "SICK" mind would want to own a gun and with a SICK mind comes a DANGEROUS person.

And we can't have guns in the hands of DANGEROUS people. AKA: Gun Owners.

My biggest concern is for the guys and gals coming back from overseas. Many of them will need to speak with "Professionals" to get them back on track with regards to the civilian world.

Will these "Sessions" with the professionals keep them from their right to own firearms?

Thoughts?

Second Amendment

Ultimate Member
    May 11, 2011
    How about we link mental health issues to stupid liberals like him. Why not? There is no logic or sense in what a55holes like that say anyway.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    This has been something a number of us have been warning about for years. With probably close to half the adult population of the country having seen a mental health professional at sometime in their lives, and likely 15-20% on some type of medication, even if it's just a mild SSRI, at any given moment, if they can isolate those people out of the pool of gun owners, they can get the numbers to roll over the rest at election time. Because they know every person who they block at the start from gun ownership not only likely never gets an interest in 2A issues, but has a potential to become an anti themselves. Human nature. If they can't have a gun, why do they want you to have one.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Considering they've already done studies saying the conservative mind is driven more by fear than the liberal brain (http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-human-beast/201104/conservatives-big-fear-brain-study-finds)... Yeah, we're boned, even us liberal gun owners are going to be taken down.

Honestly, I'm not worried about it. There's no way they'll find that legal gun owners are sick or dangerous.

You know, the world is a scary place. It is healthy to approach everything in life with some degree of suspicion. Liberals do things with no regard to consequences. Look at the economy. They just don't care about the debt. I would much rather be just a little paranoid and be prepared for every eventuality so I can rely on myself rather than count on BO to take care of me.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    This is hilarious. At my house the enemy information channel is Fox News.
    :lol2:

WTF!!!???

That ain't RIGHT.

Go away you FOX NEWS lover you.

Traitor!

You are not welcome on the Evil, White, Republican, Gun forum.

Go polish a Rainbow.

Go feed the Village Unicorns.

Go help Rachael Maddow press her sport coats. ;)

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    You know, the world is a scary place. It is healthy to approach everything in life with some degree of suspicion. Liberals do things with no regard to consequences. Look at the economy. They just don't care about the debt. I would much rather be just a little paranoid and be prepared for every eventuality so I can rely on myself rather than count on BO to take care of me.

I'm so Paranoid, my Black Helicopters wear Tinfoil Hats.

Rossi357

Mar 8, 2012
    Sandy Eggo
    This is hilarious. At my house the enemy information channel is Fox News.
    :lol2:

foxnews.jpg

MadCat0911

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2013
    Hanover

That's not true at all. I don't go through life just not caring about consequences. We also do care about the debt. And most of us don't get these freebies that conservatives think we do just to vote liberal. I mean, I don't have an obamaphone or that little freebie card to buy a TV with instead of food or whatnot.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    That's not true at all. I don't go through life just not caring about consequences. We also do care about the debt. And most of us don't get these freebies that conservatives think we do just to vote liberal. I mean, I don't have an obamaphone or that little freebie card to buy a TV with instead of food or whatnot.

Maybe you are not as liberal as you think. Maybe you are socially liberal and fiscally conservative. You don't see conservatives providing the Obamaphone or expanding food stamps programs on the scale that the liberals have. Sorry, but liberals as a whole spend like there is no tomorrow. There are certain to be exceptions.

gmkoh

Feb 26, 2013
    Annapolis
    My wife is an OR nurse- she sometimes works with a very liberal female OBGYN who is not reticent about expressing her views in the OR. (My wife is more professional than that). She (wife) came home one night and said this Dr. made the statement that there is a higher incidence of mental illness among gun owners than the population in general. Kind of irritated me, I asked my wife to ask this Dr. to cite the relevant research.
    I seriously doubt that there is any peer reviewed valid study showing that, and knowing that Dr's are specifically taught how to critically read research, I have to question how effective a Dr. this individual is.

MadCat0911

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2013
    Hanover
    Maybe you are not as liberal as you think. Maybe you are socially liberal and fiscally conservative. You don't see conservatives providing the Obamaphone or expanding food stamps programs on the scale that the liberals have. Sorry, but liberals as a whole spend like there is no tomorrow. There are certain to be exceptions.

Nope, I'm definitely socially liberal and fiscally liberal too. I think people who need it should get handouts from the government to get on their feet and that nobody should die because they can't afford healthcare or food. Do I think there are abuses that should be cleared up? Yeah, but I don't think we should just cut away programs without having something in place for those who need it.

I do disagree with my fellow liberals on the big bad war machine though. DoD spending on technological research and projects provides many advances that I do like and think we should fund.

And it's funny, because liberal propaganda has us saying conservatives like to spend like there is no tomorrow and who tend to have bigger governments. I think it's wrong, however, in that politicians tend to spend like there's no tomorrow and want more control.

Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    Nope, I'm definitely socially liberal and fiscally liberal too. I think people who need it should get handouts from the government to get on their feet and that nobody should die because they can't afford healthcare or food. Do I think there are abuses that should be cleared up? Yeah, but I don't think we should just cut away programs without having something in place for those who need it.

If you really feel that way, then go out and do it! Make donations of your own (not saying you don't), start your own charity organizations, and help people in your community.

There is nothing that the government can give that isn't first stolen from someone else. It's fine if you believe that people should get help, I do too. But it is not morally right to demand that that help must come involuntarily and be stolen from others.

T'Challa

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 24, 2013
    Wakanda
    WTF!!!???

That ain't RIGHT.

Go away you FOX NEWS lover you.

Traitor!

You are not welcome on the Evil, White, Republican, Gun forum.

Go polish a Rainbow.

Go feed the Village Unicorns.

Go help Rachael Maddow press her sport coats. ;)

Hopefully your post is some sort of joke where the punchline is not apparent. I view multiple news sites and consider fox news the enemy news site as I believe that it unfairly maligns minorities. Other news outlets that propagate values and believes that are in consistent to Christianity and the values my parents taught me receive limited attention in my house. At the end of the day, I do not leave it to ANY news outlet to shape my views, opinions and beliefs... God does that.

On the gun control front, well historically it has been evil white democrats and republicans that have infringed on the 2nd amendment rights of blacks. Note, your post introduced the notion of "evil" and "white" not mine. I credit Fox news for at least keeping gun control reports somewhat balanced. The outcry against gun violence at Newtown by the government is misplaced and mistimed. What of the long standing laws in Illinois that banned gun ownership in Chicago, yet in 2012 when Newtown happened, over 500 minority men and women were killed in Chicago. Where is the media's coverage of that? Where is the political outcry against that. For nor any other new outlet uses that might to bring light to an issue that I akin to genocide in our urban centers. The problems in our urban centers began with redlining and apathy on the part of elected officials who allow urban centers to decay.

Yes. Fox news is the enemy news outlet. Until they fair depict all people, they will hold that status in my house.

How is that for a response? :patriot:

Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    Hopefully your post is some sort of joke that where the punchline is not apparent. I view multiple news sights and consider fox news the enemy news site as I believe that it unfairly maligns minorities. Other news outlets that propagate values and believes that are in consistent to Christianity and the values my parents taught me receive limited attention in my house. At the end of the day, I do not leave it to ANY news outlet to shape my views, opinions and beliefs... God does that.

On the gun control front, well historically it has been evil white democrats and republicans that have infringed on the 2nd amendment rights of blacks. Note, your post introduced the notion of "evil" and "white" not mine. I credit Fox news for at least keeping gun control reports somewhat balanced. The outcry against gun violence at Newtown by President Obama is misplaced and mistimed. What of the long standing laws in Illinois that banned gun ownership in Chicago, yet in 2012 when Newtown happened, over 500 minority men and women were killed in Chicago. Where is the media's coverage of that? Where is the political outcry against that. For nor any other new outlet uses that might to bring light to an issue that I akin to genocide in our urban centers. The problems in our urban centers began with redlining and apathy on the part of elected officials who allow urban centers to decay.

Yes. Fox news is the enemy news outlet. Until they fair depict all people, they will hold that status in my house.

How is that for a response? :patriot:

He was being sarcastic, hence the winky face lol.

But good to see you are a thinking person. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom