• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jr88

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 7, 2011
    Free?? State
    Yea, I had ammo delivered yesterday and it came Fed-Ex. Not only signature but ID as well, then he couldn't read my signature so I had to spell out my Name (Already put dl away).

tjiann

MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2022
    AACo
    Fedex just delivered. Finally. When they mean end of day, they mean end of day. Scanned my DL bar code and had me sign their gizmo. No fingerprint though.

I ordered a set of Slix-Shot stainless steel nipples for my 1847 Walker too. Supposed to reduce cap jamming. Hope so. We will see.
    Slix-Shot are awesome.

delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    got my grafs package on friday. signature only. no id required, although i got the text message saying it would be. maybe i looked old and ugly enough that mr ponytail didn't want to bother. ???

bonus, deliver was supposed to be between 12-3. they got there at about 1215. got to leave early for a pre season scouting trip.

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    I have ordered flats of shotgun shells--Fedex just leaves them on my front porch---just did this a few days ago again
    Ya, I think shotgun shells and containerized black powder/smokeless powder are two different animals, in the eyes of the Feds (DOT).

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    I had a lively discussion with a FedEx driver who insisted on scanning my DL. It was not a firearms related delivery, rather alcohol. I flatly refused. He went away with my package. I went to the FedEx website and (at that time, IDK about today), it mentioned scanning, but indicated customers could refuse the scan, but the driver still needed to see proof of age.

I phoned FedEx to request they update the driver's understanding. Two days later, even though I was home all day, the driver just left the package on my porch w/o even ringing the bell. Ha. So much for policy.

UPS had it's issues, too. Got their email reporting my case of 9mm had been delivered, though not only was there nothing on the porch, a review of my security cam vids indicated UPS hadn't even been down my street. Here in MoCo I got concerned that the ammo landed on some Karen's porch (a high likelihood here), and she'd call the PoPo on the lunatic building an ammo hoard.

I called the sender and they opened a query with UPS. The package showed up on my porch nearly a week later, brought there by the UPS truck and driver. Strange.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    I had a lively discussion with a FedEx driver who insisted on scanning my DL. It was not a firearms related delivery, rather alcohol. I flatly refused. He went away with my package. I went to the FedEx website and (at that time, IDK about today), it mentioned scanning, but indicated customers could refuse the scan, but the driver still needed to see proof of age.

I phoned FedEx to request they update the driver's understanding. Two days later, even though I was home all day, the driver just left the package on my porch w/o even ringing the bell. Ha. So much for policy.

UPS had it's issues, too. Got their email reporting my case of 9mm had been delivered, though not only was there nothing on the porch, a review of my security cam vids indicated UPS hadn't even been down my street. Here in MoCo I got concerned that the ammo landed on some Karen's porch (a high likelihood here), and she'd call the PoPo on the lunatic building an ammo hoard.

I called the sender and they opened a query with UPS. The package showed up on my porch nearly a week later, brought there by the UPS truck and driver. Strange.
    It takes them a little time to make the Operation Eldest Son rounds so they needed some extra time to "Deliver".

Link:

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    He set the system up initially. The KGB ran with it. Many governments now lean towards that type of surveillance, including ours.
    No. No, he didn’t. Marx had nothing to do with setting up the system. He died in 1883.

Marx would never advocate a system where the bourgeoisie terrorized the proletariat with the likes of the KGB. I’m no advocate of Marxism, but most of what people call “Marxist” just isn’t.

Did you know Marx was a strong advocate of an armed working class?

Last edited:

D&Ds

Aug 16, 2022
    Indian Head
    I had a lively discussion with a FedEx driver who insisted on scanning my DL. It was not a firearms related delivery, rather alcohol.
    Large organizations, like the feds, have a hard time disseminating information. Proof of age is required for these purchases, capturing all your PI is just a marketing bonus.
    Not too long ago I was in Dahlgren at the Sheetz. Guy in front of me buys cigarettes with a credit card. Cashier scans his id for proof of age. Another marketing bonanza.
    In both instances, almost guarantee the response you would get is that the fed/state makes them do it.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    No. No, he didn’t. Marx had nothing to do with setting up the system. He died in 1883.

Marx would never advocate a system where the bourgeoisie terrorized the proletariat with the likes of the KGB. I’m no advocate of Marxism, but most of what people call “Marxist” just isn’t.

Did you know Marx was a strong advocate of an armed working class?
    You know actual history is not relevant. Everybody wants to rewrite it for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom