Montoya Hearing Deliberation Audio-Shocking!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    More like with the stroke of a pen...but he won't even tell us whether he is a 2A supporter...If that doesn't concern you you're brain dead...

Are you asking the current administration to play checkers instead of chess because checkers is what you have an easier time grasping?

You say you are not a one-issue voter. What are the other issues you value?

highli99

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2015
    West Side
    He can direct the Secretary to accept self defense as G&S. Frosh could sue but I'd rather see the issue debated in court than ignores.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    giphy.gif

Back at Muleskinner's post #118 regarding the HPRB members being apointed by Hogan ;

To give Hogan his due, and place into historical perspective. For nearly the entire existance of the HPRB ( I almost want to say always, but contemporary news accounts circa 1972 did have a cpl at the very start of tje Handgun Permit process. Capt Jack has stated none during the institutional memory during his tenure.) there had been no turnovers, and the Board was 100% rubber stamp for MSP.

As imperfect and inconsistant as the Current members, they are light years ahead of what went before.

So from what I am reading there are still at least 2 antis on the board. If they are Hogan appointees my comment stands...if they are pre Hogan appointees why haven't they been replaced by Hogan appointees?

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    All the appointees to the HPRB are Hogan choices. The two appointees who acted and still act like O'Malley appointees are NRA certified trainers.

I repeat: Hogan appointed 2 NRA trainers--people put forth by the beloved Associated Gun Clubs of MD. The Legislative Lobbyist for AGC has just stepped down.

Incoming administrations have THOUSANDS of political appointees to place on boards across the state. Would you have rejected two NRA trainer applicants to board seats?

Folks, this is Montoya's thread about his very troubling case. We should respect this and take Republican vs DemocRat debates elsewhere.

Are you asking the current administration to play checkers instead of chess because checkers is what you have an easier time grasping?

You say you are not a one-issue voter. What are the other issues you value?

National security, all constitutional rights, veterans services, tax reform, states rights, appointment of judges and justices, conservation and environmental issues....but there can be no serious discussion about any of these without the backing of the 2nd Amendment...it is the glue that binds our freedoms together...

The ONLY reason that these issues appear to be as complicated as you want to make it appear (using your chess versus checkers analogy) is because the politicians use confusion and complication as a tool to keep people from digging up their dirt...It doesn't need to be any harder than checkers, but some people are willing to allow the complex nature of politics (not the issues, but the politics of the issues, 2 vastly different things) get in their way...

Our ancestors would be shooting by now....today's Americans are afraid of their own shadows...they would rather obey fake, false illegal unconstitutional laws than actually fight for their rights...banging your head against the stone wall of bureaucracy is not fighting...

So, a meeting at the Liberty Tree later this afternoon where you will address those gathered?

Come to an Oathkeepers event and hear that and much more...There is a lot more to fighting for freedom than carrying signs that make liberal politicians laugh at you...but be prepared to be horrified if you don't take your rights truly serious...because you might not like what you hear..our last major event was in Ferguson, MO...standing in doorways and on rooftops

Dan_Br

Jan 19, 2013
    Carroll County
    All the appointees to the HPRB are Hogan choices. The two appointees who acted and still act like O'Malley appointees are NRA certified trainers.

I repeat: Hogan appointed 2 NRA trainers--people put forth by the beloved Associated Gun Clubs of MD. The Legislative Lobbyist for AGC has just stepped down.
    He did not step down, he was voted out
    dan

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    I recently obtained a permit and it has the standard while conducting business restrictions. I applied as both a Realtor and business owner (property management).

"Valid only while conducting business as Owner of XXX LLC/ as a licensed Real Estate-Agent (MD ONLY)"

I recently had an informal hearing with the MSP to remove the restrictions. My argument consisted of still being a cleared contractor, OPM breach, disabled veteran, threat against military and veterans, and the fact the most Tenants think I am rich and carry cash all the time (I have been told this!). So I argued that my risk is high due to those mentioned items.

I was told basically that until I am robbed or threatened directly, MSP cannot lift the restrictions.

I already sent the appeal to the HGRB so I will wait until I receive a hearing to pursue the same line of argument and some additional points.

And that is the BS they peddle. We know the restrictions can be removed for any or no reason at all. They are issued for no reason at all, so.....

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    I believe it should be the Circuit Court in the County the applicant lives in, but not required, and it appears that the MSP has filed all of their appeals in the Baltimore County Circuit Court, per Maryland Judicial Case Search.

Administrative appeals are in the county of the board, used to be Balto Co. Circuit court appeals are in the county of the applicant.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Content of the behind closed doors meeting aside, what I find most troubling is Chairman Wilsons inaction by allowing a member that recused herself, and a non-member, to participate in the deliberations. To me, this is the most glaring problem with this board. While Mr. Wilson has acted as our advocate in public, his not controlling the activities in closed session is appalling!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please keep in mind this was done 10 months ago and I know the chairman understood there were grievous errors in my hearing. Hence his desire to offer me a rehearing, but he must have been influence by someone or something to go back on this word without so much as an explanation.

Just another example of things the board has no knowledge or understanding of. :sad20:

Last edited:

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    All the appointees to the HPRB are Hogan choices. The two appointees who acted and still act like O'Malley appointees are NRA certified trainers. False. White permanently recused herself. lol

Incoming administrations have THOUSANDS of political appointees to place on boards across the state. Would you have rejected two NRA trainer applicants to board seats?

Folks, this is Montoya's thread about his very troubling case. We should respect this and take Republican vs DemocRat debates elsewhere.

:thumbsup:

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Please keep in mind this was done 10 months ago and I know the chairman understand there were grievous errors in my hearing. Hence his desire to offer me a rehearing, but he must have been influence by someone or something to go back on this word without so much as an explanation.

Mmm huh,... I tend to agree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom