Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    AA1b6g2v.img
    This is top quality here. Thank you.

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    And yet, despite the shortage of officers and growing crime, somehow they can afford to have 2-3 officers just hanging out at Pike & Rose every night. Money talks, BS walks... they don't give a rat's @ss about us normal citizens.
    Those officers being there is probably the only reason Pike & Rose hasn't been overrun by criminal mobs. It's a target-rich environment between the stores and the people walking to/from their vehicles with merchandise. If you're at Pike & Rose it's because you have money to spend.

By no means does it excuse the officer shortage of course.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I'll say again "church massacre, bombings, shoot ups, mass kidnappings I read about are"
    Most terrorist attacks come out of Islamic nations. Here are some lists.

You are incorrect "a much higher rate of terror attacks in...central south America compared to ALL the rest of the world." Not sure why you said that at all. The sites listed have stats proving otherwise.
    I have been paying attention. I have family and friends in central n south smerica.Central and south America have lots of violence connected to drugs/gangs. Sure, they have terror attacks. Hard to compare but In the middle east it's explicitly Islamic belief. The biggest persecutor of Christians, Muslims and Jews are the Muslims. But taking Asia, middle east and Africa it's not even close.

Your last statement is incorrect in its premise. A terrorist attack still counts if it's in a war....
    Some of that is dated. Of note, your first link ended at 2017. The Forbes was 2019. The forbes even notes things like terrorism in Iraq dropped 75% leading in to 2019. It has dropped significantly further in the last couple of years (for example, Colombia has about the same number of terror attacks as Iraq the last couple of years.

Part of the issue with all of them is, state actors? Or only non-state actors. That dramatically changes rankings.

It is not remotely specifically an Islamic belief. I guess you haven't heard of the Kurdistan workers party? Which is not remotely a religious movement against Turkey. A significant amount of the violence in Africa, Asia, and the Middle East too is tribal or political, not religious. The stuff going on in Yemen? Houthi versus Shite. And before you say "ha! Religion!", it is a lot more about tribal affiliation than anything to do with religion there. Same with a lot of what was going on in Iraq. Religion is secondary to the fact that it was primarily tribal, and those tribes tend to believe in one particular sect of Islam. ISIS, sure, straight up religious nuts. A lot of the other stuff? It primarily comes down to tribal warfare and terrorism.

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region
    There is a whole thread dedicated to this you don't have to post the same tweet in every other thread.
    What's your beef here?

I posted it in the SB1 Thread because the man is specifically protesting SB1 in doing this.

I posted it here because it also relates to our prior discussion about the "Sandwich-Board" challenge, which is highly inadvisable as it pertains to Bill 21-22 in Montgomery County. This is what doing that would look like.

Sunrise

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2020
    Capital Region

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads