• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    More video coming out still this morning.

No cops around this encounter and a couple Antifa got stomped.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1338124561913688064

That looked bad, bad optics.

We need a full on brave heart battle and just settle it. No weapons, screened at entry, thunder dome, losers give up.

I’m seeing lots of bitch moves from both sides but i mean pulling the girl down by her hair while she’s walking away? F that dude

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan

We need a full on brave heart battle and just settle it. No weapons, screened at entry, thunder dome, losers give up.

I’m seeing lots of bitch moves from both sides but i mean pulling the girl down by her hair while she’s walking away? F that dude

I think that may have also been a girl who did that.
    But I thought I saw the hair pullee hitting someone earlier with a flagpole. As such, she is fair game.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker

The so called optics is never reported from Trump voters or patriots when they are being singled out . Even old people being beaten .

Never bad optics when main stream media never reports it .

I say beat the living snot out of all antifa now or we will have to do it later . I have no symphony for communist

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    The so called optics is never reported from Trump voters or patriots when they are being singled out . Even old people being beaten .

Never bad optics when main stream media never reports it .

I say beat the living snot out of all antifa now or we will have to do it later . I have no symphony for communist

How quickly you forget the guy knocked out who was basically by himself last month.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Provide a link and let me be the judge , hopefully an Antifa guy .

Many Trump supporters have been jacked up , they target the weak and old .

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXpMFS0NgKg

I dunno what the comments say but this was the quickest link of it i could find.

Don’t take this the wrong way but no need to “judge” this was reported on multiple media outlets.

It was also discussed here. It’s from the last stop the steal rally

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXpMFS0NgKg

I dunno what the comments say but this was the quickest link of it i could find.

Don’t take this the wrong way but no need to “judge” this was reported on multiple media outlets.

It was also discussed here. It’s from the last stop the steal rally

I will give you what i think , even though you don't need or want it . If you are in the fight game good guys or bad guys then you own the day week or moment .
    Grown men or women make choices , i know what side i am on and its freedom not the communist side

I still say every communist should die now or even of old age

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Does anyone know of an effective way to block these lasers from causing eye damage? I see several glasses designed to do that, but I'm not sure if they are effective.

*****There is no way of effectively blocking the lasers unless you know what spectrum of light is being used, and unfortunately it varies: red, yellow, green, blue, purple, etc... If you try and block it all out, you won't be able to see as your eyes need light...

It's probably easier and more effective to find whoever is using the lasers to blind people, and simply stomp them into the ground (repeatedly) until they are either Pate, Ketchup, or mebbe some kind of SPAM substitute. Some people really don't understand anything other than savage force, severe pain, spitting their teeth out like Chiclets, etc... IME, people tend to fall in line with the proper dosage, and when it is not enough - up the dosage as needed.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    *****There is no way of effectively blocking the lasers unless you know what spectrum of light is being used, and unfortunately it varies: red, yellow, green, blue, purple, etc... If you try and block it all out, you won't be able to see as your eyes need light...

It's probably easier and more effective to find whoever is using the lasers to blind people, and simply stomp them into the ground (repeatedly) until they are either Pate, Ketchup, or mebbe some kind of SPAM substitute. Some people really don't understand anything other than savage force, severe pain, spitting their teeth out like Chiclets, etc... IME, people tend to fall in line with the proper dosage, and when it is not enough - up the dosage as needed.

And if they happen to OD the problem is also solved

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County

Reply moved.

https://www.mdshooters.com/showpost.php?p=6144398&postcount=9

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake

At first glance, yes. But then I remind myself of the old Chinese proverb: Spank your kids once a day, if you don't know what they did wrong they will.

I'm also a fan of the Thunder dome option.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009

More Biblically Correct to just gouge their eyes out. Fair's fair.

Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    [Kev308];6143764 said:
    I don't blame the protester on that one. 50 vs 1

F*ck him, same shit they've been dishing out for 5 years.

More video coming out still this morning.

No cops around this encounter and a couple Antifa got stomped.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1338124561913688064

Good! See above.

F*ck the optics, these shitheads have been dishing this shit out to Trump supporters since Trump announced he was running. They deserve whatever hell is unleashed upon them, male or female, young or old it's coming back on them. I bet the pussies cry about their own tactics being used on them.

Last edited:

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1338064041105907713?s=09
    Here's the antifa guy with thr knife that stabbed someone. Sure looks like he has a good legal defense for use of force. He brings the knife out when the mob starts boxing him in and attacking him.

From what I heard, the video doesn't tell the full story.

Any violence against AntQueefa is A-OK by me. I personally don't care if it's against their women and I don't care if it's not a "fair fight." They need to be erased from the Earth.

:thumbsup:

That's why I now support abolishing the police.

If that's what they want, let's give it to them. Except when there's nobody to rescue them, and nobody to investigate, they just might not like the results.

1841DNG

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2016
    From what I heard, the video doesn't tell the full story.

:thumbsup:

That's why I now support abolishing the police.

If that's what they want, let's give it to them. Except when there's nobody to rescue them, and nobody to investigate, they just might not like the results.

I have not watched the video yet but you can't trust blindly. It is well known that antifa loves to provoke and threaten and then film their victims defending themselves while framing them as the aggressors. Media is too happy to play along. Many with media jobs are probably just not that bright and blindly believe there internal narrative without actually looking into things deeply.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Make no mistake some Patriots will die , hopefully the good guys inflict so much pain they get the message . I almost think time is near i would not have said that before the election . The communist feel empowered , they come for me i will make them feel pain but i will be nice about it .

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    Reports from people I know who were at the rally say that the person walked into the PB crowd and immediately started to provoke them.

Also they were throwing balloons filled with urine at people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom