• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    P

I feel like tonight is primed for that "just one mag dump away" moment bracken occasionally talks about.

I wish. These rioters should not be tolerated. If it weren't for the corrupt justice system, I would like to see patriots patrol the streets and use force to stop them every time they try to loot, assault, steal, and vandalize.

Funny, as things get worse and the police are in retreat, there won't be anyone to stop that from happening. Nor will there be anyone to investigate.

That's why I now support defunding the police, ironically. If community policing is what they want, let's let them have it. They just might not like the results though.

[Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    I wish. These rioters should not be tolerated. If it weren't for the corrupt justice system, I would like to see patriots patrol the streets and use force to stop them every time they try to loot, assault, steal, and vandalize.

Funny, as things get worse and the police are in retreat, there won't be anyone to stop that from happening. Nor will there be anyone to investigate.

That's why I now support defunding the police, ironically. If community policing is what they want, let's let them have it. They just might not like the results though.

I think that's why DC is the battle ground. It's less likely to have gun violence because of the penalties associated with it.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    [Kev308];6143771 said:
    I think that's why DC is the battle ground. It's less likely to have gun violence because of the penalties associated with it.

Metro PD had pasted up a ton of signs around Freedom Plaza saying that it was a demonstration area and that concealed firearms were not allowed. Not sure that this was constitutional but.... People were tearing them all down.

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    Does anyone know of an effective way to block these lasers from causing eye damage? I see several glasses designed to do that, but I'm not sure if they are effective.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    so, cops stop the PB from marching to BM plaza- yes no L. Yet run away from antifa punks. give me an effing break.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    EpFbI2DXMAE7OR0

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Metro PD had pasted up a ton of signs around Freedom Plaza saying that it was a demonstration area and that concealed firearms were not allowed. Not sure that this was constitutional but.... People were tearing them all down.

You’re pretty knowledgeable on gun stuff. It’s a misd to be armed in a protest area. I think the charge is something like carrying outside permit restrictions or some chit. I don’t know what the courts are doing with those charges. I’ve only read one report of that being charged and it was charged incorrectly in the report i read, the guy didn’t have a DC permit it was for somewhere else.

I’ve never encountered it as i don’t deal with stuff like that anymore.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    You’re pretty knowledgeable on gun stuff. It’s a misd to be armed in a protest area. I think the charge is something like carrying outside permit restrictions or some chit. I don’t know what the courts are doing with those charges. I’ve only read one report of that being charged and it was charged incorrectly in the report i read, the guy didn’t have a DC permit it was for somewhere else.

I’ve never encountered it as i don’t deal with stuff like that anymore.

Correct. However, the DC statute mirrors MD in that the officer would first have to see that you are armed and then advise you to remove the firearm or yourself from the area, something like 1K' away IIRC. The signs seem like they are trying to do the second part (telling you that this is a protest area) without doing the first part (seeing your firearm).

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    https://news.yahoo.com/thousands-trump-supporters-again-rally-204647712.html
    Holy sh!t this is a biased article. It's a straight up opinion piece pretending to be news.
    Four people were stabbed and one shot as rallies backing President Donald Trump's baseless claims of election fraud led to clashes in major US cities on Saturday.

Scuffles broke out in many places between rally-goers and counter-protesters who turned up to criticize the president, who lost the November 3 election to Democrat Joe Biden but is yet to concede.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom