• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mister F

Aug 16, 2022
    Rockville
    Some of this doesn’t even pass what Heller covered. This is 3 pages of dog poop smeared on paper to say they “pre filed” something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maki

Jun 11, 2020
    Odenton
    Didn’t Jerseys just get struck down? I don’t see this sticking around long before there’s an injunction filed against it.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    This portion was in the NY CCIA that Federal Judge Suddath just threw out. Then NY ran to the 2CA to get it stayed. The plaintiffs have now asked SCOTUS to lift the stay and I expect Sotomayor to do it or they will then go straight to Thomas to get it lifted

It has zero chance of survival as written

Last edited:

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    I'm law abiding, but I'll roll the dice on this one. First offense would likely be a PBJ anyways, even if it didn't go to the stet docket (inactive - prosecutor won't move forward with the case) or if it wasn't nolle prossed out of the gate.
    Depends where you get charged. MoCo, you really think you are getting a Nolle or Stet? Maybe a PBJ. Same goes for PG. Might stand a little better of a chance in Anne Arundel, Howard, Frederick, and Baltimore Counties, but not by much.

K-Romulus

Suburban Commando
    Mar 15, 2007
    NE MoCO
    I’m not seeing a law enforcement exemption? Maybe this is just symbolic, with only one(1) co-sponsor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All they do is take away the ability of law abiding citizens to defend themselves. A person willing to violate laws against murder doesn’t give a damn about laws against carrying a gun.

Dipshits.
    Ya gotta stop equating gun control to public safety. They want to take away your 2A rights for 1 reason...because an unarmed population is easier to control....period...If it were about public safety empirical evidence shows that guns deter or stop crime far more than guns used to commit crime...they know this....and ignore it because it doesn't fir their agenda.
    Obviously any and all of this will be challenged..which costs money. They will simply continue to take until 2A advocates cannot afford to challenge them and they win...again...they are playing the long game...but they excel at it..

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Ya gotta stop equating gun control to public safety. They want to take away your 2A rights for 1 reason...because an unarmed population is easier to control....period...If it were about public safety empirical evidence shows that guns deter or stop crime far more than guns used to commit crime...they know this....and ignore it because it doesn't fir their agenda.
    Obviously any and all of this will be challenged..which costs money. They will simply continue to take until 2A advocates cannot afford to challenge them and they win...again...they are playing the long game...but they excel at it..
    I know. They get me side-tracked when they pass it under the guise of public safety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom