Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    rightsgod.jpeg

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Some guy who's giving Mike Bloomberg, whose net worth is $59 billion, a million dollars for Bloomberg's anti-2A outfit.

That's one fifty-nine thousandth (1/59,000) of Bloomberg's worth. Sadly, Little Mikey wouldn't even notice the difference. Not big enough to be a rounding error.

The question is, does it deliver a million bucks' worth of virtue-signaling publicity?

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    Interestingly, the only country with a similar rate of gun ownership appears to be Yemen.

Some Guy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 26, 2017
    Meanwhile, in the UK books are being re-written and all manner of free speech is being suppressed by .gov full Orwell style. No correlation between free speech and the 2nd Amendment, though. Thanks, but no thanks all ye servants of the crown. Move along.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Some guy who's giving Mike Bloomberg, whose net worth is $59 billion, a million dollars for Bloomberg's anti-2A outfit.

That's one fifty-nine thousandth (1/59,000) of Bloomberg's worth. Sadly, Little Mikey wouldn't even notice the difference. Not big enough to be a rounding error.

The question is, does it deliver a million bucks' worth of virtue-signaling publicity?
    Which just raised a question in my addled mind, since Mike the Midget funds the Demanding Moms and that money will find its way to them in some way: Does this constitute foreign interference in the MD lawmaking process?

bbutch

MDS Supporter
    Jul 19, 2022
    Fallston, MD
    Anytime someone from Britain gives an opinion on anything in America I think of this....

Attachments

• tv.jpg
      tv.jpg
      49.5 KB · Views: 98

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    So I didn’t read all 400 posts here.
    Riddle me this Batman.
    The new SA want to increase maximums for illegal gun crimes. Should that be increase/invoke mandatory minimum sentences. IDGAF if they think it is racist.
    Shoot someone with an illegal firearm or possession by a prohibited person, 10 years mandatory sentence. Make the judges impost the sentence, no reductions, nada.
    Done and done.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    So I didn’t read all 400 posts here.
    Riddle me this Batman.
    The new SA want to increase maximums for illegal gun crimes. Should that be increase/invoke mandatory minimum sentences. IDGAF if they think it is racist.
    Shoot someone with an illegal firearm or possession by a prohibited person, 10 years mandatory sentence. Make the judges impost the sentence, no reductions, nada.
    Done and done.
    Soros owned judges and prosecutors will never do that. They like the easy money and political favors too much to change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom