• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    Same here, although I haven't made it out to one of your holligan shoots, I wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

From my family to yours.

Gun_family_christmas_width_600x.jpeg

[not my family, we're even better looking] :)

Now that is a Christmas card.:D

Deep Creek Rock

.._. .._ _._. _._ .._
    Same here, although I haven't made it out to one of your holligan shoots, I wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

From my family to yours.

Gun_family_christmas_width_600x.jpeg

[not my family, we're even better looking] :)

That pic is funny- but great!

I recall last year there was someplace in Vegas doing Christmas potraits with famlies holding guns. It was cool to see the kids with Tommys, ARs, and other stuff. But I guess thats considered tasteless with the anti tards.

Augie

Ultimate Member
    Sep 30, 2007
    Central MD
    Merry Christmas to all the Hooligans. I'm going to have to try to make it up there for a shoot this coming year, stay the night somewhere and do that fantastic barbecue place just before Deep Creek.
    I am a little worried about the goat tho.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Merry Christmas to you all, thank you for the warm welcome at the shoot. I will be sure to let you all know when I'll be back in the area. Hopefully my wife won't bring the snow.

Deep Creek Rock

.._. .._ _._. _._ .._
    Merry Christmas to all the Hooligans. I'm going to have to try to make it up there for a shoot this coming year, stay the night somewhere and do that fantastic barbecue place just before Deep Creek.
    I am a little worried about the goat tho.

Fantastic BBQ place before the lake? Where? Hope your not talking about Archies - that one is far off from fantastic.

Gives us a head up when you decide to come up!

Augie

Ultimate Member
    Sep 30, 2007
    Central MD
    Fantastic BBQ place before the lake? Where? Hope your not talking about Archies - that one is far off from fantastic.

Gives us a head up when you decide to come up!

Dang, That was the place, we had really good food there twice this past summer, maybe we caught them on a good day?
    Will do as far as shooting, sold a trapdoor to 45-70 this year and I hope he is getting good use out of it.

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    The Hooligans are definately having a white Christmas. It started snowing around Noon and has not stopped. Even in Cumberland, all is white. Be careful travelers.

4570inMD

Western MD Hooligan #007
    Jan 26, 2011
    West Virginia
    ...sold a trapdoor to 45-70 this year and I hope he is getting good use out of it.

Once I started using hollow bottom bullets, the Trapdoor started performing as we expected. Several Hooligans have fired it at 50 & 100 yards. It has performed like the grand, 125 year old lady it is.

1887 Springfield 45-70 Trapdoor_b.jpg

Lookin' forward to seeing you again,

4570inMD

Augie

Ultimate Member
    Sep 30, 2007
    Central MD
    Looking real good 45/70, glad it worked out for you. Love seeing it being used instead of gathering dust. As we discussed the hollow base bullets work the best in the Trapdoors oversized bores, if you could cast an oversized .462 that may work also.
    Merry Christmas!

jimv8eatr

Hooligan #4.5
    Oct 16, 2012
    McHenry, MD
    Merry Christmas to you and your families!! It is a wonderful time of year. Thanks to all you Hooligans for some great times. Looking forward to the next range day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom