• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I work Tuesday but I'll be along Rt. 2 tomorrow at 10a.m.

Sent from my phone from somewhere in the world.

556ready

Mar 5, 2012
    AAco
    There was a good turn out of people and flags. I couldn't help but shed a tear when the hurst rolled around the corner and I thought about the men and woman that gave all while most sat home drinking beer and giving nothing. Thank you to all that served and may the fallen be embraced by God as a friend...

NSWTU3

Feb 12, 2009
    Thanks to all who showed up to welcome my son, SO1 (SEAL) Patrick Feeks, USN home on Monday. The love and support from the community has been overwhelming. He will be laid to rest in Arlington on Wed 5 Sept. Thanks again, TMF
    Link www.kalasfuneralhomes.com

NSWTU3

Feb 12, 2009
    SO1 (SEAL) Patrick D Feeks, USN
    Edgewater, Maryland
    Stationed in Coronado California
    DOB 10 – 8 -1983 Santa Clara California
    Place of death Afghanistan, Cause of death, KIA
    At the tender age of 4 ½ years old Patrick began his competitive career on the BMX tracks of California. He continued Racing BMX on and off until he joined the Navy.
    Patrick joined the Naval Sea Cadet Corps while in Middle school and continued through high school, He was selected as Rochester Sea Cadet of the Year in 2000.
    While a Sea Cadet, Patrick participate in Navy SEAL Orientation Program in Virginia Beach Va. for several years and was selected as Honor Cadet of Class 011, July 20th, 2001
    Patrick attended McQuaid Jesuit High School in Rochester NY for 3 yrs. While at McQuaid Patrick Competed as a varsity Cross Country Runner and as a Varsity Swimmer. He completed his Senior year at South River HS in Edgewater Md. Rather than participate in school athletics Patrick chose to pursue his dream of becoming a Navy SEAL by developing his own work out program.
    Patrick enlisted in the Navy March 2006, graduating from *Boot Camp January 2007. He reported to Basic Underwater Demolition /SEAL training in February, 2007. He received his Navy SEAL Trident in May 2008 and was assigned to a West Coast based SEAL Team, Coronado California
    Patrick served 2 deployments to Iraq and his final deployment was to Afghanistan where he was killed in action August 16, 2012.
    Patrick’s awards and decorations include the Bronze Star with Valor, Purple Heart, Meritorious Service Medal, Navy/ Marine Corps Achievement Medal (2), Army Achievement Medal, Combat Action Ribbon, Good Conduct Medal (2), National Defense Service Medal, Iraq Campaign Medal (2), Afghanistan Campaign Medal, GWOT Service Medal, GWOT Expeditionary Medal, Sea Service Deployment Ribbon (2), the NATO Service Medal, Expert Rifle Marksmanship Medal and the Expert Pistol Marksmanship Medal.
    Patrick was an Avid Reader, an aggressive bicyclist, Triathlete, and shootist .
    He is survived by his wife Emily, his parents Thomas and Virginia and his sister
    LTJG Regina Feeks, USN

CJB762

Jul 5, 2012
    Thank you Patrick and family. Your sacrifice is greatly appreciated. Our nation is forever indebted to the men, women, and families of our military. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you. God bless! Thank you!

marte616

God bless America...
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 15, 2008
    Occupied Territory
    Mr. Feeks,

Retired USN Chief Petty Officer here (CTIC (Submarines/Naval Aircrewman). My condolences Sir. I truly appreciate your son's service and your family's sacrifice. It would be an honor to meet you, Sir. Send me a PM anytime you are ready. God Bless your family and God Bless America!

Kimerazor

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2011
    "FEE state"
    Thank you Patrick and family. Your sacrifice is greatly appreciated. Our nation is forever indebted to the men, women, and families of our military. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you. God bless! Thank you!

I couldn't have said it better.

Thank you to all who serve and have served!

NRA Life Member
    SAF Life Member
    GRRN Supporter

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom