• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

vgplayer

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    King George, VA
    I thought to chime in..Would someone being permitted to smoke weed be a reason to be denied to be able to either openly or conceal carry..??I think others here have applied and it states drug use on the application..just wondering..

Hard to legally carry a gun if not allowed to possess one.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Listen IMHO the Government wants us to need them , want them and to depend on them and once all the ground work is laid then they have us in their traps .

I refuse to be part of this hey look it's legal to smoke MJ , I don't trust our government and neither shall you . They want you to be beholding to them .

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Also being discussed on the Book of Faces 2A in MD page.

https://www.facebook.com/2AinMD/pos...otif_id=1514596156991138&notif_t=feed_comment

2A in MD has recently learned that the Maryland State Police is compiling a data base of medical marijuana card holders and is comparing them to their list of carry permit holders and against 77Rs. Anyone who is on both lists is considered prohibited from owning firearms.

Unclear at this time weather the MSP will advise these newly prohibited persons by mail and give them a period of time to transfer their firearms to either an FFL or another non prohibited person or if they are just going to confiscate them.

This info kind of jives with the OP.

win296

Jun 15, 2012
    Baltimore
    If Maryland uses this program to go after gun owners, then would that not provide AG Sessions and the DOJ motivation to shut down the program?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    So, what would happen if you got the card, but didn't get the "stuff?" that would create some interesting issues.

I for one do not want to be the first test case dummy if a person gets the card but not the stuff... IMHO would not be surprised if in 2018 a case went before the state court over this. A person getting the card but never got any "weed" :smoke::innocent0: If that happens then it would really bring to light the choice people have to make.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I for one do not want to be the first test case dummy if a person gets the card but not the stuff... IMHO would not be surprised if in 2018 a case went before the state court over this. A person getting the card but never got any "weed" :innocent0: If that happens then it would really bring to light the choice people have to make. BTW we need a new emjoy a person smoking funny cigars..

HI considers getting the card probable cause enough to believe the person is using, and therefore prohibited from owning firearms.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    The hold MJ card , but not actually using test case has already been done , and went as expected.

HI isn't reconsidering making possesion of firearm illegal for those in that situation. They're reconsidering having highly pyblicized mass raids to initiate the program.

Those in the situation of having legit medical needs , please re-read Blaster's post above .

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Just smoke illegally. Problem solved. LOL

Kind of like just carry illegally. When the government continues its incessant attack on individual liberties - making ALL of us criminals for one reason or another - the revolt will begin. I am not advocating carrying or smoking illegally, just say’in the government is sowing seeds.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Kind of like just carry illegally. When the government continues its incessant attack on individual liberties - making ALL of us criminals for one reason or another - the revolt will begin. I am not advocating carrying or smoking illegally, just say’in the government is sowing seeds.

Yes I agree , if they can't get the guns by the first way . Make things so hard they nab you and take your rights away while giving them to illegals .

shooter56

Aug 28, 2015
    So, what would happen if you got the card, but didn't get the "stuff?" that would create some interesting issues.

When using the MSP online licensing portal, the question reads; "Are you a legal user of cannabis (marijuana) for medical purposes or are you issued a valid medical cannabis identification number or a valid medical cannabis identification card?"

Therefore, just having the card prohibits you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom