MDS Challenge Coin Giveaway - In Honor of Bikebreath.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    I knew Doug and first met him in Annapolis. He had some unopened coffee that he was not fond of and offered it up for trade. I was the first to claim it. we kept missing each other to make the handoff, and one day he was out of coffee. He opened the beans ground them, found out he liked the coffee and kept it. He apologized every time I saw him, and we would laugh about it.
    I miss him and his dry sense of humor, his posting of the odd picture he would take, on his FB page, and how he would come out of character and curse like a sailor at the new bills being proposed.

Not in, but great karma.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Not in, but I have a good Doug story...
    I work in Druid Hill Park where Doug frequented on his bike. Every time I came up behind him, I would start screaming obscenities and told him to get off the road. He was clearly flustered- every. single. time. Once he realized it was me, he would start laughing.
    This happened dozens and dozens of times over the years.
    That's priceless... and so typically BOTH of you!

Actually, it reminds me of a former co-worker I would ask whether he had 'two tens for a five', and every time, he'd reach for his wallet... for FIFTEEN YEARS!!

SmokingGun

Ultimate Member
    Jun 22, 2009
    Absurdistan
    Greetings All! Sending congratulations to Bisleyfan44 and Batt816 as the RNG selected their post #’s as the first and second winning entries. Thanks to all who chimed-in, entered and/or had kind words to say about Doug. He is missed!

SmokingGun

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom