• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VaGunFo

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 4, 2010
    Virginia
    I hate to say it because most people don't want to listen, but the Left is trying to Metrosexualize our Male children.

This truely is one of the scariest problems we face right now. A's and B's will no longer be tolerated in the school system. There is zero tolerance for boys will be boys.

There will be a natural resistence in trying to get the A's and B's to tow the line, but they will be worn down eventually. And as it progresses, the parents will be blamed and the parents will have to answer to the Left in the way of law suits.

The C's will be indoctrinated with no problem at all.

If this is too Tin Foil Hatty or Blackhelicopterish for some of you, I'm sorry.

This is the absolute truth.

A suggestion was made in our (VGOF's) discussions of this incident that someone should gather together a few gun folks and attend the next school board meeting with Guns Save Lives stickers on and one of you ask for some time to speak at the podium.

I've watched several stories come out of Marylandistan over the last several months specifically related to firearms and school-aged children (how about the one where the little boy wet his pants when interrogated by a principal for more than an hour with no parent present. All over a CAP GUN).

This has to stop, and school boards are the place to start.

Benanov

PM Bomber
    May 15, 2013
    Shrewsbury, PA
    This is the absolute truth.

A suggestion was made in our (VGOF's) discussions of this incident that someone should gather together a few gun folks and attend the next school board meeting with Guns Save Lives stickers on and one of you ask for some time to speak at the podium.

I've watched several stories come out of Marylandistan over the last several months specifically related to firearms and school-aged children (how about the one where the little boy wet his pants when interrogated by a principal for more than an hour with no parent present. All over a CAP GUN).

This has to stop, and school boards are the place to start.

All "zero tolerance" policies end badly. No flexibility means no learning opportunities.

Big John

Mar 26, 2013
    You have to wonder how they can possibly teach American history without uttering the g-word. Almost every depiction I've ever seen of the Revolutionary War (in which MD had a prominent role of course) is chock full of rifles.

Side note: what is all the talk about the "water cooler" and "let's get this post to the water cooler"? A different forum?

Benanov

PM Bomber
    May 15, 2013
    Shrewsbury, PA
    You have to wonder how they can possibly teach American history without uttering the g-word. Almost every depiction I've ever seen of the Revolutionary War (in which MD had a prominent role of course) is chock full of rifles.

Side note: what is all the talk about the "water cooler" and "let's get this post to the water cooler"? A different forum?

It's a forum that requires a minimum post count. (Gaming the rules in order to inflate your post count resets your count to zero.) I'm not in yet, iirc.

cww

Jan 28, 2010
    Not a dupe if you don't have 50 posts for the watercooler

this^^

with all the concern on here about post counts I haven't yet figured out why someone with lots of posts feels the need to flag a dupe post topic, criticize a newbie question/comment, or tell them to spend hours try to find something using the search command. :shrug:

OP thanks for posting as this was the first I heard of this story.

Chriss613

Jul 21, 2012
    A rather concerning thought comes up every time I hear a story where a child is disciplined for expressing a interest in firearms. These are going to be the military personnel of tomorrow. If these current and future generations of kids are being raised around zero tolerance, where even mentioning the word "gun" could possibly get you suspended, what quality of combatants could we possibly expect to have in 15/20/25 + years?

Benanov

PM Bomber
    May 15, 2013
    Shrewsbury, PA
    A rather concerning thought comes up every time I hear a story where a child is disciplined for expressing a interest in firearms. These are going to be the military personnel of tomorrow. If these current and future generations of kids are being raised around zero tolerance, where even mentioning the word "gun" could possibly get you suspended, what quality of combatants could we possibly expect to have in 15/20/25 + years?

A bunch of drone pilots, I guess.

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member