• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swerv88

Apr 16, 2013
    This is getting out of hand. My boys dream of growing up and becoming Navy Seals. I guess a kid can't dream of defending our country or becoming a police officer and talk about it? If they do they risk being punished for wanting to do an admirable thing. What does that teach them? Guess our military and police are all evil criminals that should be punished???

capman98

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Mt. Airy maryland
    My oldest son rode with me this for Rolling Thunder. He wanted a t-shirt for the ride and he picked out this years Official ride t-shirt. Great looking shirt. Only thing was is that it had an M-16 on the back of it leaning up against the Vietnam Memorial. In the back of my head I was like, I am going to get a call the first time he wears this to school. Then I remembered, He lives in York with his mom. He wore it to his 5th grade graduation yesterday and the shirt didn't come to life and kill anyone. lol.

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    As if the MDS community didn't already have enough to think about, maybe we need to add another concerted effort for the 2014 elections to try to get at least a few sane people elected to local school boards. This story is only one of many which proves that this initiative is sorely needed.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    This is getting out of hand. My boys dream of growing up and becoming Navy Seals. I guess a kid can't dream of defending our country or becoming a police officer and talk about it? If they do they risk being punished for wanting to do an admirable thing. What does that teach them? Guess our military and police are all evil criminals that should be punished???

I hate to say it because most people don't want to listen, but the Left is trying to Metrosexualize our Male children.

This truely is one of the scariest problems we face right now. A's and B's will no longer be tolerated in the school system. There is zero tolerance for boys will be boys.

There will be a natural resistence in trying to get the A's and B's to tow the line, but they will be worn down eventually. And as it progresses, the parents will be blamed and the parents will have to answer to the Left in the way of law suits.

The C's will be indoctrinated with no problem at all.

If this is too Tin Foil Hatty or Blackhelicopterish for some of you, I'm sorry.

Big John

Mar 26, 2013
    Right before Christmas break, the Montgomery Co. elementary school my children attend showed the kids "How The Grinch Stole Christmas"...the Jim Carrey one. Though this is a rated PG movie, we were not informed beforehand that they were going to show this to my children...I only found out later when having the daily, "tell me about what you did in school today" chat with the kids. Well, I've never seen it, but some internet research shows that it contains a scene where somebody uses a machine gun to shoot lights onto to their house. So...supposedly it is OK for the brilliant Montgomery County educators to show a film with a gun to our kids, but God help you if your kid goes to school and talks about guns, thinks about guns, draws a picture of a gun, etc.

capman98

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Mt. Airy maryland
    Right before Christmas break, the Montgomery Co. elementary school my children attend showed the kids "How The Grinch Stole Christmas"...the Jim Carrey one. Though this is a rated PG movie, we were not informed beforehand that they were going to show this to my children...I only found out later when having the daily, "tell me about what you did in school today" chat with the kids. Well, I've never seen it, but some internet research shows that it contains a scene where somebody uses a machine gun to shoot lights onto to their house. So...supposedly it is OK for the brilliant Montgomery County educators to show a film with a gun to our kids, but God help you if your kid goes to school and talks about guns, thinks about guns, draws a picture of a gun, etc.

ADD----eats a PP&J into a gun......yeah I had that one, in carroll county no less. (it is Mt. Airy though so.........)

jdsteele

May 21, 2013
    If only my FFL would release based on my posts instead of waiting 3 months for the background check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom