• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 7, 2014
    Looking for a 22lr lock for a 4" barrel semi auto. Anywhere in AA co, or at least not too far into the next county. Need to pick up the gun on Thursday Nov 3rd.
    thanks

Z_Man

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2014
    Harford County
    I am looking for a 9mm bore lock semi auto. SOMD or north on the 301 corridor. picking up next thursday in the white marsh area.

thanks

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    I am looking for a 9mm bore lock semi auto. SOMD or north on the 301 corridor. picking up next thursday in the white marsh area.

thanks

You still need to borrow a lcok for a 9mm I have one I will loan you , (Waldorf area)

will.i.am

Nov 9, 2016
    Anyone have a 9mm bore lock that I could borrow? I'm picking up a Glock 17 soon. Located in the Anne Arundel county area.

msm

Oct 31, 2011
    Hey all. I am looking to borrow two locks for .40S&W. Send me a PM if you can help me. I'm in Baltimore area and willing to meet up.

msm

Oct 31, 2011
    I need to borrow a 9mm lock and a 40sw lock, around Baltimore or Jessup.

Hey George,

I just borrowed a couple .40S&W locks from one of the other members here on the exchange. I haven't found out if they want me to return them or just continue passing them out through the exchange, but if they are cool with keeping them on the exchange I have one you may be able to borrow. I am in East Baltimore myself and work near Ellicott City. I'll send you a PM when I hear back from the original owners of the locks.

SneakySh0rty

Aug 22, 2013
    Pasadena
    I need to borrow a 9mm lock and a 40sw lock, around Baltimore or Jessup.

Hey George,

I just borrowed a couple .40S&W locks from one of the other members here on the exchange. I haven't found out if they want me to return them or just continue passing them out through the exchange, but if they are cool with keeping them on the exchange I have one you may be able to borrow. I am in East Baltimore myself and work near Ellicott City. I'll send you a PM when I hear back from the original owners of the locks.

Didn't see this till after I responded to your PM Mike. Yea if you want to meet up with George and let him borrow my lock that's fine as well. I also have a 9mm lock that he needs. So idk how everyone wants to work that out. As long as I eventually get my locks back, im fine either way.

foodpoison

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    the Dena
    Ha, SneakyShorty and I live close to one another so msm or george g. could return my lock or his to either one of us when that time comes

echo6mike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2013
    Close to DC
    Hey all, I need to find a .22 bore lock for a 4" barrel coming in to a LGS near me, for pickup probably Dec 20-22. I'm in MoCo, travel across to the Fort Meade area several times a week - ping me?

MoeMurrda

Feb 19, 2016
    Looking for an omega lock for 7.62x39. Suppose to pick up from 2a on Saturday the 31st. Will trade for some ammo! Happy holidays everyone!
    Hey,
    I have a lock, but I've just moved and still have lots of stuff in boxes and I'm not quite sure which one it's in. As soon as I find it I'll let you know. Sorry.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

MoeMurrda

Feb 19, 2016
    still looking for a 7.62x39 lock for this saturday!!!
    Hey, I didn't find it at my house, so it may still be at my parent's place which I may be visiting tonight or tomorrow, so I will definitely let you know if I find it

Bayerische_Zhp

Feb 22, 2013
    Millersville
    Hey, I didn't find it at my house, so it may still be at my parent's place which I may be visiting tonight or tomorrow, so I will definitely let you know if I find it

Did you get my pm or email? You should have my number and email address. Let me know if you find it!! Would be very helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom