• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Ok, thanks. I'm working in Virginia all of next week but I'll see what I can work out. I'll be in touch.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Okay, I found it. But it's an "Omega .22 Revolver Lock." I know, you wouldn't think would work with the PPK/S it was paired with, and I couldn't tell you because it never came out of the package and even if it did I wouldn't be able to get that stupid little key to work anyway! If it wasn't so sad how many of these worthless pieces of crap have been forced on us by the GA it would be funny.

I see know reason it wouldn't work - if you even cared - so PM me know if I should bring it to work and I'll PM the address. Just pick up and drop off when done. I wouldn't want to lose it! :rolleyes:

We tried to tell them in about 50 ways this session how ridiculous the whole requirement is. They couldn't even repeal that charade. Nor the shell casing requirement...

Rimfire

May 20, 2013
    Fred Co.
    Anyone in the Frederick area have a .45 acp lock? Need one w/in the next 2 weeks.

Since the doc is locked up ill throw out that I have a .22lr for loan if anyone needs one in the same area.(omega)

BigDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 7, 2014
    The file listed in the very first post is MIA. The OP, FrankOceanXray, is not the owner of the file.

Does anyone know the "owner" of the handgun lock file on google drive or did anyone think to download a copy before it disappeared?

2SAM22

Moderator Emeritus
    Apr 4, 2007
    I don't remember what the original looked like but feel free to start over here. Add any headers you' think would be helpful but be careful not to delete any information that may be entered already.

goo.gl/rG08Pn

tom855

Apr 11, 2013
    S&W 9mm bore lock in the Mt. Airy area?

Would really appreciate the chance to borrow one if there is one floating around....

Thanks!

Amf_otb

May 30, 2012
    Thanks, I'm on the mobile app, for some reason I'm not seeing it. I have one, pm sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kavefish

Aug 18, 2013
    9mm barrel lock

Would really appreciate loan of a barrel lock for 9mm Glock 19 Gen 4.

I'm in southern Carroll co. Can easily get to anywhere in Howard and western AA, too

SneakySh0rty

Aug 22, 2013
    Pasadena
    Out of curiosity, do the ffls even check if the bore lock is for the right caliber? Or do they just give a quick glance to see something is there that resembles a bore lock?

SneakySh0rty

Aug 22, 2013
    Pasadena
    The time I used one, it was still in the packaging. They didn't check to see the caliber, just that I had a bore lock.
    Figured as much. the only discernable difference is the cartridge lock. That can be easily overlooked.

In other news I may start a new google spreadsheet but keep it locked so no accidental deletes. Not sure to start a new thread so people dont have to dig through this one to find out a potential restart. In the future id attach a version to a comment to serve as a back up. Rather have a slightly out dated list versus no list at all.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Would really appreciate loan of a barrel lock for 9mm Glock 19 Gen 4.

I'm in southern Carroll co. Can easily get to anywhere in Howard and western AA, too

I actually have a glock gen 4. The chamber lock that came with it is still sealed in the package. I live in Southern Howard.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Out of curiosity, do the ffls even check if the bore lock is for the right caliber? Or do they just give a quick glance to see something is there that resembles a bore lock?

One I went to left it in the package.

I bought my wife a smaller caliber. Gave her my locks. They still made her buy one since they were not the correct caliber. They installed it for her.

So guess it depends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom