• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Amf_otb

May 30, 2012
    My pop has mine in Annapolis, let me see if I can get him to mail it out to you. I'll pm you for an address tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omega21

Nov 27, 2010
    Traveling MD
    tranfer lock

Hi everyone, I am picking up a P30 9mm (transfer) and was hoping someone had a 9mm lock I could borrow? I'm in the Baltimore City area. Thanks for the help!
    Oh, I'm picking up the pistol around the 10-12th of May

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Hi everyone, I am picking up a P30 9mm (transfer) and was hoping someone had a 9mm lock I could borrow? I'm in the Baltimore City area. Thanks for the help!
    Oh, I'm picking up the pistol around the 10-12th of May

I can probably get the one I lent to the fella from CC to you before then.

Omega21

Nov 27, 2010
    Traveling MD
    I can probably get the one I lent to the fella from CC to you before then.

That would be fantastic! Thanks, I'll PM to coordinate details.

Can you please double check the live document? tried looking at it and file is, "not found". Thanks!

Same problem here. Fox said it's because others have access and have locked it. Not really sure what we are supposed to do...

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    Problem is I am not the owner of the doc.

I can start one but it will require all to relist their locks to share. It will still be at the mercy of of any dummy to destroy.

Omega21

Nov 27, 2010
    Traveling MD
    Thanks Fox, I understand, although I thought the only dummy on this forum was me. By the way, how do I know what guns need a lock and which don't? For example, I am picking up a S&W 586 "no dash" revolver. Does that need a lock? Do I now need to chase after a .357 lock also?

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    I might have one you can borrow. For the life of me I don't remember, but when I picked up a PPK/S .22 a few months back I bet they sold me one and I have it at the house. I know I didn't have one to take with me. My office is on the Columbia Lakefront. If I can find it I'll update and bring it in next week and you can pick up and drop of when convenient.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Okay, I found it. But it's an "Omega .22 Revolver Lock." I know, you wouldn't think would work with the PPK/S it was paired with, and I couldn't tell you because it never came out of the package and even if it did I wouldn't be able to get that stupid little key to work anyway! If it wasn't so sad how many of these worthless pieces of crap have been forced on us by the GA it would be funny.

I see know reason it wouldn't work - if you even cared - so PM me know if I should bring it to work and I'll PM the address. Just pick up and drop off when done. I wouldn't want to lose it! :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom